Overdo

A short headcanon featuring Ryoumen fucking Yuuji's brains out lmao

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                     _______________

Yuuji gasped out loudly as he was given a hard thrust that pushed him forward, making his hands to clench harder at the railing so much that his knuckles went white.

A strangled scream left his kiss swollen lips as that large cock currently fucking its shape in his pussy without mercy kept on hitting his prostate with abandon and enthusiasm.

"Ryo- Ryo-nii!" He squealed out, his eyes going wider as that cock kept on fucking him senseless.

The teen was barely standing on his toes, which wiggled as they tried to reach for the floor for purchase as his older brother kept on ruining him, a wide grin on his tattooed face.

Ryoumen held him up with his large hands, suspending him between his pistoning hips and the glass railing in front of him.

Ryoumen had a tight grip on Yuuji's hips and he brought the teen to meet his harsh thrusts. Yuuji pussy was already overflowing with his and Sukuna's cum, and when his cock went in and out the pinket, it made a loud and lewd squelching as he fucked into his overstimulated younger brother like a hungry beast.

Yuuji let out a choked sob, tears of pleasure streaming down his face and a thin line of drool trailing down the corner of his lips, as Ryoumen thrusted excitedly into him, the size of him overwhelming to the point that Yuuji felt he was going to break.

Sukuna was sitted on a chair by the corner, sipping a glass of whiskey as he watched his larger twin fuck their little brother senseless. The man was naked, his half mast cock - which had dried cum and lube on it - giving little twitches of interest.

Ryoumen gave one practically hard thrust that had Yuuji squealing loudly and losing his grip on the railing. Ryoumen caught him easily and with a deep chuckle, he slipped out of Yuuji's pussy , drawing a whimpering moan from the teen, picked him up bridal style and carried the teen over to the relaxation area. He sat on a couch and placed Yuuji on his laps.

Yuuji looked at his second brother with hazy eyes, smiling warmly at him.

"H- hi, Suku-nII!" The teen screamed out as Ryoumen thrusted home once more.

The behemoth slipped his hands under Yuuji's laps and spread his legs open, giving his twin a clear view of his cock going in and out of Yuuji's stuffed hole, and his balls slapping against Yuuji's ass. He began to pound Yuuji's prostate with vigour, taking cues from the twitch of Yuuji's muscles and the quality of his cries at the perfect angle to thrust against. 

"Good, isn't it?" Ryoumen whispered with a husky voice, blowing into Yuuji's ear. The teen nodded sharply, his back arching at the forceful thrusts being meted into him by Ryoumen. "You're such a good boy, Yuu-chan. Being Aniki and Nii-san's perfect whore. We are so proud." He cooed out, getting a strangled moan from Yuuji.

Sukuna dropped his glass on the table and walked over to the two. He crouched a little and blew a breathe on Yuuji's red cock leaking continously with clear precim, making the teen to moan out a cuss and tightening around Ryoumen.

Sukuna smirked before he slowly reached for Yuuji's pecs - which were already littered with teeth marks. He took a nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it while his fingers pinched the other.

Yuuji's moans increased in volume and he was trembling so much between the two. He suddenly let out a choked gasp and Sukuna felt something spurt on his chest. 

Ahh. Yuuji came.

He hummed, making his twitching brother to sob.

Sukuna released his nipple with a pop, grinning when Yuuji gave him a pitiful look and a whimper. He reached for Yuuji's cock and took the sensitive organ into his hand, and e started jerking the limp cocklet along with Ryoumen's thrusts, making Yuuji to start sobbing earnestly at the overstimulation of his senses.

Too much. It was too much. His brothers have already fucked him twice each and made him cum so much that it was now bordering on painful. Heck, even  the quantity of his cum was now small and was clear and thin. His cock couldn't- it didn't have anything else to give, but his brothers didn't seem to care.

Sukuna's hand trailed down Yuuji's trembling body and settled on his abdomen, feeling Ryoumen's impressive cock thrusting eagerly into the teen's stomach.

"Suku-nii- ahn! Ryou-nii! Argh! Ugh!!" Yuuji moaned with a high voice, toe curling ecstasy flooding his insides as Ryoumen's coockhead connected with harsh jabs to his prostate. White-hot sear of pleasure travelled up his spine like electricity, shocking him to the core.

"Good little slut." Sukuna imparted with a coo into Yuuji's ear, his voice husky and his lips stretched into a wide grin.

"Shit!" Ryoumen hissed, his deep voice husky and thin as he panted. His thrusts grew more desperate and erratic as he drew closer to his completion. The force of his hips meeting Yuuji's thighs and ass added more bruises to Yuuji's fair skin that was already littered with red and pink bruises from before.

Yuuji couldn’t take much more of the torture, no matter how pleasurable and mind shattering it was. Sukuna jerking his overly  sensitive cock with no regard; Ryoumen's hips and balls smacking of his ass as he pistoned his cock inside him, forcing his trembling pussy wider; the grind, punch and jackhammering against his prostate, and Sukuna sucking his neck as he worked on his cock.

It was too much.

With a strangled scream, Yuuji squirted all over himself and his brothers. He whimpered exhaustedly when Ryoumen regardlessly pushed his way through his contracting muscles. Again, and again and again. Until finally - Yuuji internally sobbed a prayer of thanks to every deity out there - the behemoth of a man released his seed after a few more brutal thrusts. Very deep inside Yuuji, flooding his stomach and painting his walls still it overflowed on the ground.

Without further ado, Yuuji fainted with a groan. The chuckles of his elder brothers were the last things he heard as he passed out.