Captured

A short headcanon featuring Yakuza Boss!Getou and his kidnapped prey Yuuji.

Getou Suguru/Itadori Yuuji.

                    ________________

Getou stared at the trembling figure on the bed. He ran his hand down those hard muscles, smirking when they twitched under his attention.

"Still as beautiful as ever, Yuuji." The dark haired man stared into those wide amber eyes, which were filled with fear as well as lust.

Getou used the chain around Yuuji's neck to yank him up, getting a grunt from the teen who had a ball gag in his mouth. Getou pressed a kiss on the corner of Yuuji's lips, getting a frightened noise from him. He buried his nose in the teen's hair and took in a deep breathe of that wonderful peach fragrance. 

"You do not know how long I have wanted this." Getou held Yuuji's face in his hands. "Seeing you with that white haired bastard VEXXED me to no end. But now, now you're MINE."

Yuuji struggled away from Getou's hold, but with his restraints, he couldn't go far.

The pinket was on a large queen size bed covered with emerald silk. His arms were bounded behind his back and he had a vibrator in his ass, pressed against his prostate. He had a cock ring on and he had nipple clamps on his nipples which vibrated against swollen buds. 

Yuuji couldn’t think straight with the assault his senses were fighting against.

Getou grabbed Yuuji's leg and dragged the pinket to him, getting a muffled yell. He slammed his hands on the bed, besides Yuuji's head, covering the small teen with his body and totally cornering him.

Yuuji stared up with wide eyes, his heart beating so fast in fear.

Getou looked like a beast with that sinister look on his face. He looked ready to devour Yuuji.

"There is no escape, Little Tiger." Getou chuckled, grabbing Yuuji's chin. "It's only us now. Isn't that wonderful?"

Tears started falling from Yuuji's scared amber eyes.

"Shuh, shuh. Don't cry." Getou used his thumb to rub away the tears falling from Yuuji's right eye. He leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on Yuuji's forehead.

Getou moved back and he towered over Yuuji on his knees. He slowly removed his robe, showing off taunt muscles. He grabbed Yuuji's legs and spread them open, settling in between.

"Shall we begin, Yuuji chan?" Getou closed his eyes and smiled down at the teen warmly.

Yuuji let out a whimper.