Of Kinks and Breeding (Ver. 2)

A short headcanon featuring Alpha!Sukuna breeding his already pregnant husband, Jin.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Jin.

                       ________________

Breathy moans and mewls filled the room as Jin tried to catch his breathe, his eyes unfocused and his lips parted, allowing a thin line of drool to trail down onto the bed from the corner of his lips.

The pinket reached out behind him and grabbed hold of Ryoumen's strong forearm, digging his blunt into it.

"Ryou-! Ah! Ngh! Oh my god! Ryo!" Jin managed to let out before going back to an incoherent state.

Ryoumen chuckled, his eyes shining with mirth and pleasure. "That's right, baby. I'm your god. The only one who can make you scream and wail to the Heavens." He fell into a hunch, covering Jin's small body with his.

Ryoumen's right hand trailed to his very pregnant stomach, caressing the bump lovingly as he felt the presence of the life currently incubating within his husband. Said hand then trailed to his cute boobs, grabbing it and kneading it, his hips never stopping or faltering in their speed and strength.

Jin gave a choked moan as Ryoumen grabbed a tender breast. He whined when Ryoumen pinched his nipple, causing milk to spurt out. His whine increased in pitch as Ryoumen's thrust against his prostate increased. His legs and hands could no longer support him, and he collapsed on the bed, his stomach and head propped up on fluffy pillows.

Sukuna brought his hand to his lips and licked the milk on his fingers, groaning in delight at the taste. Once he had cleaned his fingers of milk, he grabbed Jin's hips with both hands.

The pinket had his ass up in the air, his head turned to the side on the pillow and he fisted the sheets in his hands, pulling at it. Ryoumen's renewed thrusts had his body moving, his grip on the sheets tightening.

With the way Ryoumen gripped his soft hips, Jin knew he was going to be bruised come morning  - as he wasn't already. This was the fourth time Ryoumen was having his way with him and it was just 7pm.

Deny it all he wanted, Ryoumen clearly had a breeding kink. Jin was carrying their 9th child and Ryoumen wasn't quiet yet done. The man was clearly trying to fuck another kid right besides the one Jin's currently carrying, and Jin didn't know if he should be amused or exasperated.

With a loud snarl, Ryoumen snapped his hips hard, making the sound of skin slapping against skin resonating loudly in the room, bottoming out and driving his cock deeper into Jin. His knot, which was swelling and filling Jin up, finally caught the Omega's rim. He had Jin coming on the bed with that move. 

The pink haired man threw his head back with a loud wail, his eyes blown wide as Ryoumen filled him to the point of bursting.

Ryoumen growled in a guttal manner as Jin tightened around him. He started thrusting shallowly into the heat encasing him, still hitting that bundle of nerves that had Jin whimpering and trembling in overstimulation.

With a beastal snarl, Ryoumen threw his head back and came deep within his pregnant husband, painting his walls and filling his stomach with his essence.  He closed his eyes and relished in his orgasm, his hands still holding those wide hips that shook with pleasure tight.

Once he finally came down from his high, he looked down at Jin's sweaty, trembling form with a pleasure smirk. 

Still balls deep into his husband, Ryoumen took Jin into his arms and manurvered them into a spooning position. He laid his palm on Jin's 7th months bump, a deep purr rumbling in his chest and his Alpha pheromones filling the room, filled with pride and pleasure.

Jin rolled his eyes in fond exasperation before he closed them and dozed off.

Looked like it was up to Sukuna and Chouso to take after their younger siblings tonight.