Of Itadoris & Incest

A short headcanon featuring the Itadori's being a model incest fam😌👌

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji/Itadori Jin.

                    _________________

Twins Sukuna and Yuuji have been messing around with each other from a young age. The teenagers fuck now and then, especially when their dad goes out, or when they know he'll come back home late.

As usual, they are messing around one night, thinking Jin would be home late. Their father quietly walks into their home. He hears sounds of Yuuji moaning and Sukuna saying some rather crudish things, along with the headboards banging against the wall.

He goes upstairs and heads over to their room, which has the door wide open, and he's met with the sight of Sukuna fucking Yuuji doggy style.

The two are facing the door and Yuuji, who's moaning and gasping and clenching the sheets tight as his younger brother fucks into him like a beast with a large grin, is the first to notice him.

"Papa!" The elder of the twins exclaims in shock, his eyes going wide.

The two scramble away from each other - well, more like Yuuji pushing Sukuna away from him.

Yuuji grabs the sheets and covers his naked body, as if that would maintain his dignity. He looks up at his father with a horrified expression.

Sukuna, well, the teen doesn't care, at all. He just look at his father with a bored expression, sitting on the bed like a king, butt ass naked with his cock still hard.

Jin cocks a brow, folds his arms and leans on his side. "Please, don't stop on my account."

Yuuji's eyes go wide in shock and his jaw drops, honestly not expecting that.

"Ho?" Sukuna cocks a brow at his father, amused. 

Jin smirks at him, using a hand to gesture at Yuuji.

Sukuna doesn't need to be told twice and the teen jumps his brother, cornering him on the bed with his toned body, a large grin on his lips. 

Yuuji protests, saying with a squeak like voice that their father is standing just in front of them, but Sukuna pays no heed to them.

Yuuji's protests give way for a squeal like moan as Sukuna drives home again, sinking into Yuuji's warm heat once more.

Jin watches in amusement as his youngest son makes his brother moan and squeak with his cock, turning the equally muscled first born into a mewling mess.

Wanting to join in the fun, Jin slowly makes his way over to them, removing his tie, shirt, belt and shoes, leaving him in only his black slacks that is zipped down.

The man gets onto the shaking bed and crawls over to the still fucking teens.

He looks down at Yuuji, who's expression is debauched and his eyes are hazy, looking lost in pleasure. His lips are parted and he's letting out unfiltered moans and cries as he's pounded into.

Like the good and caring father his is, Jin decides to shower Yuuji with more love and attention. 

He pulls the teen into a deep kiss, his hand trailing down his body and grabbing Yuuji's weeping cock, making the teen to moan loudly against his lips and arch his back.

Jin synchs his jerks along with Sukuna's thrust whilst he maps Yuuji's mouth with his tongue, tasting the teen, as well as Sukuna.

The pleasure becomes too much and Yuuji comes with a deep arch of his back, his weeping cock spluttering cock all over his and Sukuna's stomachs.

Even still, Sukuna is still going, his thrusts erratic and his shallow as he chases his orgasm, a serious and lustful look on his face and snarls, growls and cusses flowing out his lips.

Jin is still jerking Yuuji off, the teens cum making it more slick and filthy.

Yuuji rips his lips away from his father's and throws his head back, a hand grabbing Jin's bicep and digging into it. 

"Papa-! Ngh! Suku! Stop! I can't-! Ahh!"

Yuuji lets out loud screams and squeals, his eyes wide as the assault of overstimulation wrecks through him. His toes are curling so much and his legs are shaking. His breathes are raggedy as the air from his very lungs are punched out of him by his brother's hard thrusts.

With some few more thrusts, Sukuna cums in Yuuji with a guttal moan, his fingers digging into Yuuji's thighs and leaving crescent marks on his skin. He floods Yuuji's walls, sighing with a pleased smirk as he marks and fills up his elder brother with his essence.

"What a good boy." Jin leans down and places a kiss on Yuuji's sweaty forehead. "Daddy's so proud of you, Baby."

He leans back, a warm smile on his lips. His raises his cum stained hand and brings it to his lips and licks it. He closes his eyes and hums at the wonderful taste of Yuuji.

He opens his eyes and looks down at his son with a look in his eyes, his lips stretched into a wide smile. "Delicious." He licks his lips.

He licks his hand clean before he reaches over for Sukuna, grabs his head and pulls him into a deep kiss. 

Yuuji watches with half lidded eyes as his father and little brother fight for dominace with their tongues. Papa has an unfamiliar expression on his face as he looks at Sukuna and devours his mouth. 

In the end, Sukuna losses and Jin separates from the teen, a string of saliva connecting them for a second. Jin side eyes Yuuji and the teen feels his cock give a tired twitch at the look his father gives him through his glasses.

With a deep chuckle, that resonates loudly in the room and makes the two blushing and panting teens to shiver, Jin moves back and removes his glasses, placing them on the bedside drawer. 

"Now then..." Jin looks at the two with a sinister look in his eyes, which clashes with the warm smile on his lips. "Where were we, Yuuji chan?"