Full & Bursting

A short headcanon featuring OG!Sukuna stuffing Yuuji full with his cocks💞

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                  __________________

Headcanon in which Ryoumen is brought back to life by Kenjaku. He gets his OG body and keeps his former vessel as his pet in his bloody utopia.

The first time he fucked Yuuji, he had the pinket crying and sobbing on his cock. Well, one of his cock. He had the teen stuffed to the brim, gasping for breath as Ryoumen fucked the very air out of his lungs.

He took his precious time in fucking Yuuji everyday and working him open with his cock, sketching his very shape in Yuuji's pussy and guts.

Then the time came when Ryoumen decided to fuck the teen with both cocks. He had Yuuji's eyes blown wide, deep gasps of breathes escaping from his lips. His mouth was open in a silent scream, and his eyes had tears prickling at the corners.

With a click of his tongue, Ryoumen - who had Yuuji's back to his chest (more like stomach) and his lower arms spreading the teen in the air, while one had of his upper set of arms had the teen's hands bound and raised in the air and the other hand on a hip - pushed the teen down, making half of his cocks to go in deeper.

Yuuji threw his head back with a gurgled scream as he came abruptly, his tongue lolling out and drool dribbling down.

Yuuji felt so full. He could feel Ryoumen in his lower abdomen - and the King wasn't fully settled in. His thighs were quivering, as were his body, shaking at how Ryoumen's cocks were pressing right against his prostate.

"Pl- please... stop..." Yuuji sobbed out, trying so hard to form coherent words. "Ryoumen sama... no... more... I'll break!" 

Ryoumen just stared down at the pinket in his hands with amusement shining in his blue eyes. The King of Curses just chuckled and proceeded in releasing Yuuji's hands, grabbing the other hip of the teen.

Without further ado, Ryoumen forces Yuuji's hips down, driving the rest of his cocks into that wet, warm heat of his precious pet with a loud, lewd squelch.

The howl that left Yuuji's lips was heavenly to Ryoumen's ears. The teen's back arched so badly that Ryoumen feared he'd snap his spine. His eyes were blown so wide, tears streaming down. He was squirting, bathing the floor with his clear showers mixed with cum. The sobs and pleas that fell from his lips made Ryoumen's nestled cocks to twitch in excitement. 

One of Ryoumen's hand made its way to Yuuji's stomach and settled on the large bulge there. He pressed on it, making Yuuji's breath to hitch in his sobbing.

He wondered how the teen will look with his cum and cocks stuffed full into him at the same time. The thought of the boy looking undeniably pregnant had Ryoumen growling under his breath.

Yuuji just sobbed, knowing that his real torture was about to begin.