Possessive

A short headcanon featuring Hakari claiming what's his before one of his competitions ❣

Hakari Kinji/Itadori Yuuji

                  __________________

So, Hakari being THAT toxic boyfriend who always stalk his boyfriend and keep tabs on who Yuuji's friends with. When one of them gets to close to his Omega, Hakari basically fucks Yuuji, who's in an induced Heat, in front of the bound Beta that's scared shitless but at the same time aroused by his mewling, crying and drooling friend who's pleading and begging for Hakari to knot him and fill him with his cum.

The Mafia Boss has a shit eating grin on his lips as he thrusts wildly into Yuuji's slicked pussy, the sound of his cock fucking his Omega open and kissing his cervix is loud and obscene. He nibbles on his Mating Mark on the back of Yuuji's neck, his hands gripping Yuuji's child bearing hips and moving him up and down on his cock.

His Alpha constantly fucking his prostate with harsh, well aimed thrusts has Yuuji coming undone untouched within minutes - some of his impotent cum lands on the bound Beta who's getting a free show of Yuuji's glorious beauty.

With the added tightness and Yuuji's lewd cries and keens that Hakari should please knot him, tge Alpha gives his beautiful Omega for what he so craves. 

Hakari forces Yuuji down, drawing a squeal from his Omega as he forces his knot in and bottoms out.

Yuuji cries in relief as Hakari's cum floods his womb, his velvety walls milking the Alpha for more.

Having had enough of the insignificant Beta ogling his very fucked out Omega, Hakari promptly shoots him in the head - the sound not even bringing Yuuji out from his post nut state.

While his men clean up the trash, Hakari just carrases Yuuji's abdomen, his fingers running along on the brand sitting on where Yuuji's womb is located while he hums a tone as he scent marks Yuuji - his nose and lips nuzzling Yuuji's neck.