Of Cherry Blossom and Death

A slightly long headcanon featuring Black Widow!Yuuji and a pleased Sukuna.

This is part of the Shotadori Fest.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                       ×××××××××××

Everyone in the Ryoumen clan knew not to fuck with Yuuji, the cute little brother and wife of Sukuna. The cute and cheery 15 year old was quiet small that people often mistook him for Sukuna's child - which honestly pissed the teen off.

Yuuji was the definitive of cute, and when he looked at someone with those round, amber eyes of his and his pouty lips, one couldn't help but be either protective of him; or better yet still, be aroused by him.

Sukuna was the definition of those two categories. The tall, beefy, 26 year old practically MARRIED his little brother out of the thought that Yuuji was going to be taken by anyone else. Fuck, he KILLED people just because they looked at Yuuji the wrong way - or what his mind supplied that very moment of possession  - whenever he came to serve refreshments like the kind and caring Aneue he was.

Sure, Sukuna was scary (and rightfully so) and all, but the real threat was Yuuji himself. 

The cute and bubble teen wasn't only known for his adorable and kind nature in the clan, but also for his love and knowledge in POISON.

One too many times, people had fallen prey to Yuuji's concoction. 

The first was Yuuji's maid, a spy sent by another clan - which was wiped out immediately - who he killed at the age of eight, getting proud looks and praises from his then alive parents, grandfather, and Sukuna. 

Another was a new recruit who thought Yuuji was small and moe looking he could bully the young teen to do his bidding. Well, he died right in front of his colleagues after eating a poisoned muffin Yuuji baked. He vomited his intestine out, blood gusing out from everywhere on him as Yuuji watched with shocked others whilst nibbling on a muffin of his own.

Yes, one knew not to piss Yuuji off, but it seemed that warning fell deaf on people's ears sometimes. 

Currently, there was a meeting with many clan members and Sukuna was the host.

As usual, Yuujj was waiting by the large doors with maids at his back. The small teen was dressed in a beautiful red kimono with sakura petals on them and a gold obi holding it all together. To top his dressing off, he had on a pair of petal design geta sandals and his lips were painted a soft pink and his eyelids were painted feint gold. 

The maids were dressed in their formal kimono, looking elegant like their Mistress. 

The Clan heads were coming in one by one with their trusted righthands. Their coats were collected by the maids and taken away whilst Yuuji conversed with them a little and motioning them in. Other maids in different colored beautiful kimonos lead them in, taking them to the main hall. 

Yuuji did all this with his usual smile, happy to finally have guests.

"Yuuji chan!" 

A familiar voice rang out and Yuuji prepared himself for what was to come. 

The small teen was glomped by a white haired man dressed to the nines in a black suit with blue inner shirt and black, mini cropped leather gloves. To top up his dressing, he had on a black trench coat and silver framed shades on his face.