Yeagers

A short headcanon featuring a handful of the JJK cast in Pacific Rim Universe.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                    _________________

When Sukuna and his twin brother joined the Yeager Program, the two drifted together - seeing as they were siblings. But then Yuuji, after starting a relationship with the ever stoic Chouso Kamo - a distant cousin of theirs  - stopped drifting with Sukuna and started piloting another Yeager with Chouso. 

The organisation was hesitant about it at first, but when they saw how compatible Yuuji and Chouso were, they let one of their star users be.

Thankfully, and unfortunately in Sukuna's perspective, the taller of the Itadori twins was compatible with a Yeager fighter by the name of Uraume. If Sukuna wasn't so nonchalant about his dog like attitude with him, Sukuna would be kind of irritated about his ass kissing.

The issue of the Yeager partner changes made the two Itadoris have a huge fight that saw them, well more like Sukuna, not talking to each other or meeting eye to eye. His dismissal of Yuuji had the smaller twin feeling dejected and not knowing what to do to fix their crumbling relationship.

Worse of all was that he didn't get along with Chouso, who was to soon be his brother in law. Chouso, who was close to both of them from childhood, was now seen as an enemy by Sukuna and the older twin didn't hesitate in making his annoyance known whenever Chouso arrived.

Sukuna ignored their very existence, even during briefing hours. Yuuji, as well as others, tried to reach out to him, but like the expert he was, he shut them all out.

When Chouso died during a battle against a Kaiju in the sea, Sukuna had never felt so much GLEE until that day. But that glee turned soured when the organisation didn't give up Yuuji's location. They said that his brother wanted to stay off the grid and away from Yeager business from then on.

Oh, Sukuna looked for him on his own of course, but it seemed that Yuuji knew how to hide himself well from the rest of the world when needs arises.

It wasn't until four years later that Yuuji came out of hiding, due to the organisation's coaxing. Sukuna had to blink in surprise at the scars in his face which changed his appearance quite a bit.

Yuuji gave his brother a shy smile, which had Sukuna rolling his eyes and pulling him into a hug. Yuuji buried his face into Sukuna's chest, inhaling the familiar scent of his brother.

With him feeling at home, at last, in Sukuna's arms, the shorter pinket wondered what caused them to drift apart those years ago, and he couldn't come up with a solid answer in his mind.

Problem arose when the organisation looked for who could drift with Yuuji in the repaired Yeager. Sukuna asked - more like ordered - that he and his brother should be on the same team once again.

Of course the organisation, and Yuuji, made mention of Uraume being his partner already, but Sukuna shot them down, saying that Uraume understood and cared not about being benched for the time being.

They looked at said person in question and they affirmated to Sukuna's statement with a stoic face.

And so, the Itadoris became one again. Of course trouble arose with Yuuji still having problems letting go of Chouso and the memories of that night in the sea still haunting him. His rampant memories almost saw their Yeager blowing up the base with a plasma cannon.