Three In One

A short headcanon featuring the Fushigoro-Gojo-Itadori husbands.

Fushigoro Toji/Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji.

                  __________________

Headcanon in which Toji and Gojo are married and Yuuji is their Mistress. The two share their sugar baby between themselves, lavishing him with love and attention. Their love is so obsessive that the millionaires have spies and bodyguards assigned to him - unknowingly to the pinket.

The two men have sex drives as that of Greek gods and they took pleasure in wringing orgasm after orgasm from Yuuji. They mostly do double penetration, taking joy in filling the young man to the brim and in dragging their cocks against each other as they took turns in thrusting into Yuuji's trembling heat.

Other times, they spit roosted Yuuji, either of them fucking Yuuji's throat whilst the other ruined his ass.

Sometimes, they try different styles. Like they were doing at the moment. 

Currently, Toji was Satoru whilst the white haired man was balls deep into a mewling and drooling Yuuji, who was the one taking all the force and thrusts from the two men above him. He was incoherent as his prostate was getting pounded to oblivion, his eyes dazed and unfocused. He was running his sharp, pink painted fingernails down Satoru's back, leaving red welts behind. His legs were spread wide open and his toes were curling in unadulterated pleasure.

With a howl, Yuuji threw his head back and came in-between his and Satoru's stomach. Yuuji tightening around his cock saw Satoru coming as well, unloading his thick cum into Yuuji's stomach. His orgasm saw him tightening around Toji's dick and the older man growled under his breathe before he started thrusting erratically into Satoru, in turn driving the white haired man into Yuuji too. 

Satoru and Yuuji both let out choked cries and moans as their torture continued, and knowing how long Toji sex drive was, it was going to take a while.