Stress Release

A short headcanon featuring Toji releasing his pent up frustrations on a certain pink tiger💖

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji

                   _________________

Toji fucking his son's best friend in their usual hotel. When the two meets, he offloads his pent up frustration and lust on Yuuji that the teen's feet stop touching the floor minutes into Toji fucking his very soul out. All Yuuji could do is hold the railing or wall to ground himself if not he feels like he'd go crazy

Only loud moans, mewls and screams pass his lips minutes into their fucking. Toji's well aimed thrusts against his prostate has him going wide eyed and incoherent. He'll be blabbering and pleading for the man to either stop or go harder.

Yuuji has to hold himself against a wall or railing as his feet leaves the ground, crying at the brain numbing pleasure assaulting his senses. To make matters worse, the cock ring around the base of his cock stops him from cumming, but that doesn't stop him from experiencing dry orgasms that sees him wailing and crying for mercy.

When Toji finally has his fill, relaxing out on the balcony and smoking a cigarette, Yuuji's lying limp and dried out on the Queen sized bed, teething into unconsciousness as his body shakes and trembles with pleasure filled tremors.

The teen's body is painted like a canvas, bearing purple and red bite marks and bruises everywhere. His pussy is gaping and oozing with Toji's cum, the plentiful, thick fluid dirting the already ruined sheets more.

Toji finishes his cigarette and walks back in, taking in the ruined form of the teen. With a deep, husky chuckle, he reaches out and lays a kiss on Yuuji's sweaty forehead, getting a tired whine from the boy.

"Good kitty."