Geisha (Part 2)

"I beg your pardon?" 

Yuuji looks at the Beta in front of him with wide eyes. Standing behind him are Chouso and Megumi, who make no attempt to hide the malicious and suspicious looks they're bestowing on the white haired Beta.

"My Lord and Master, Ryoumen sama has requested for your presence, Madam Itadori." Uraume repeats with another bow of their head. "He asks that you join him for lunch today at the compound."

Yuuji splutters a little, his beautiful amber eyes still wide with disbelief. "Are- are you quite certain your Master requested for my presence and not that of one of my children?" Yuuji asks with a nervous smile.

"I'm absolutely certain, Madam Itadori. You have caught my Master's eyes and he'd like to get to know you?"

"You... you do know that we Madam's are not for service, right?"

"Quite." Uraume replies. "But are you going to refuse Ryoumen sama's request, Madam Itadori?"

Behind him, Chouso's and Megumi's eyes narrow to slits at the implication of his question. Yuuji eyes narrow a little, his amber eyes turning cold and his facial expression goes blank.

So, that's how it is, huh?

"Very well." Yuuji says with a monotonous voice. "We shall be there."

"My Master only requires your presence." Uraume spares the Alphas behind Yuuji dismissive glances.

Before Chouso and Megumi could refute, Yuuji raises a jewelry adorned hand, making them to go still.

"Very well." Yuuji repeats.

"We shall be awaiting your arrival, Madam." The Beta bows his head. "Have a blessed morn."

The three watch as he exists the establishment.

"Otouto-" Chouso starts but Yuuji raises his hand again, stopping him from speaking.

So, Ryoumen Sukuna is one of those men, then?

A mirthless smile graces Yuuji's lips.

"You're truly going?" Megumi asks.

"Ryoumen Sukuna is not only the General of our army, but he's also the nephew of the Emperor through marriage. Ignoring his request will be bad buisness for us." Yuuji closes his eyes and heaves a silent sigh. "I have you all to think about and I shall not incur the wrath of the royal family on us."

Chouso clicks his tongue in irritation.

Yuuji turns around, the sleeves of his kimono fluttering.

"Besides, more recommendations, especially from a man of such high ranking, is encouraged!" Yuuji says with a bright grin. 

Yuuji's grin melts away to a soft look at the worried expressions on his brother and friend. 

"You two..." Yuuji heaves a fond, exasperated sigh. "I'll be fine. I can take care of myself!" The Omega does a funny pose, flexing his toned bicep that is hidden under his thick kimono.

Megumi rolls his eyes and mutters a fond "Idiot" while Chouso nods in agreement, looking at his littlest brother with pride.

With the help of his children and Nobara, the Omega gets ready. He dons on a white juban before putting on a blue kimono with pink petals and red helms. Two clips are pinned to the corner of his head, both having small emerald stones on them - a gift from one of his previous client of high ranking all those years ago.

His lips are painted with lip gloss, making his cherry lips to shine. He has the scent nulling patch on his scent gland removed, allowing his tantalising scent of a mix of peach, honey and vanilla whiff into the air. One or two of his children rub against him whilst purring as his comforting scent fills the room.