Of Cannibals and Omegas

A short headcanon featuring Alpha!Nanami and Omega!Yuuji.

Nanami Kento/Itadori Yuuji

_________________

Hannibal AU in which Nanami is Hannibal and Yuuji is Will.

Nanami and Yuuji get together at the end of season two. Instead of Yuuji turning in Hannibal, the two ran away to Italy with their foster daughter, Nobara.

But before they left, Nanami took Yuuji on the kitchen counter, covered with Mahito's blood. Nobara left them to their devices with a look of disgust.

Yuuji, who was leaking heavily with slick, happily took everything the near feral Alpha gave to him. The sex was rough and brutal, Nanami's precise thrusts getting his prostate head on and shaking him to the core with that familiar electricity going up his spine. He moaned, mewled and screamed as the Alpha ruined his insides with his endowed cock, fucking into Yuuji's womb.

Yuuji threw his head back with a loud squeal when Nanami's knot caught his rim, but even with that, the Alpha kept thrusting shallowly, releasing deep growls and snarls.

Yuuji let out breathless scream when Nanami settled in his womb and flooded him up with his cum. That caused a chain reaction which had him coming all over their stomachs.

The two settled down nicely in Italy, with Nanami taking over the identity of a professor, and Yuuji a florist along with Nobara. The three lived a quite peaceful life, and when the police came knocking again, they escaped to one of Nanami's secret family manor, along with Nanami's and Yuuji twin toddlers, Ryoumen and Sukuna.