The Kings Lover

A short headcanon with Yakuza!Gojo and Sukuna with a ray of sunshine Yuuji.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji and Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji.

                   ___________________

Yuuji was the cute lover of the two of the most deadly Yakuza Kings in Japan- the Demon King Sukuna, and the Beautiful Death Gojo. He was pampered with expensive things by the both of them and the two of them simped over him so hard, even though they deny it everytime.

Although Yuuji served as a cooling agent for the two of them, being able to stop them from fighting with a thin smile, he also served as their grratest weakness. Even still, everyone knew not to mess with Yuuji.

Unfortunately, a new clan in the game thought they were the shit.

Yuuji was kidnapped right in uni and Sukuna and Gojo didn't spare the idoits who were supposed to watch over Yuuji.

The two went ape shit and unhinged. When the other clans heard of the news, they joined forces and started looking for the pinket, not wanting the wraths of the two Kings to come upon them.

News reached Gojo and Sukuna that Yuuji was being held in a warehouse and they rushed over, only to come upon a gruesome sight.

Yuuji was sitting on a stool and tapping away on his phone as if he wasn't surrounded by dead corpses.

He was covered in blood from head to toe and had a bloodly axe sitting on his laps.

He looked up and his bloody face lit up in happiness as he sighted them. He carried the axe from his laps and stood up. He pocketed his phone and skipped over to them.

"What took you both so long?" He said with a pout.

"Sorry..." Gojo absentmindedly said.

With a sigh, Yuuji said, "I'll forgive you both this time." He stood on his toes and gave both of them kisses on their lips. "Just don't be late next time."

Yuuji skipped over to their jeep, swinging his axe as he hummed a cheery tone. Everyone watched him go, all in states of shock.

"I think I'm in love." Sukuna, THE Sukuna, muttered under his breathe. Gojo just nodded in agreement, his heart beating fast and blood rushing to his dick.

Safe to say that Sukuna and Gojo did everything they could to get the bloodthirsty side of Yuuji out. The sex after the murder was ASTRONOMICAL. 

Who knew that the pinket was a power bottom when in his evil mood?