Actions & Consequences

A short headcanon featuring Yuuji ending the competitions for Sukuna's love❣

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                     _______________

Yuuji discovering that Sukuna had been cheating on him for a year now and ha mistress behind his back. After been married for fifteen years and being with the larger man through thick and thin, this was how Sukuna repay him.

So, Yuuji did what every reasonable person would do, he found out who the mistress was and discovered her place of residence. The house which Sukuna bought for her with their own money.

Sukuna came upon the sight of his whore cut up like cattle and put on displace on the dining table - naked and disfigured. Yuuji was by the corner, sipping wine and reading a book.

"Oh. You're here." The smaller man said when he noticed Sukuna's presence. He closed his book and uncrowded his legs. "Welcome back." Yuuji stood up, sat his wine glass and book by the foot of the corpse still bleeding out and calmly made his way over to Sukuna.

"Yuuji..."

"Did you actually think you could hide this from me, Beloved?" Yuuji got into his space and laid a hand on Sukuna's massive chest. He looked up at the tattooed man, his eyes shining with possessiveness. 

"How did you find out?" Sukuna asked with a cocked brow.

Yuuji just gave him an amused smile. He grabbed the collar of Sukuna's shirt and brought him down, making the taller man to bend to his height, looking at Yuuji face to face, their lips touching.

"You're mine. You belong to me and no one else. I don't do well with sharing my toys and I'd rather kill you and consume you so that you'd be with me forever than for me to share you with a miserable slut." Yuuji said all these calmly, a warm smile on his lips, even though his eyes shone with a deadly light.

Yuuji took his husband's lips into a possessive kiss and when he moved back, he bit Sukuna's bottom lips, causing small blood to trail down Sukuna's chin.

Yuuji licked up the blood on his own lips, his tongue touching the small scar on the side of his lips.

"Try this again, Sukuna, and I'll kill your whore in front of you, making her agony long and bone chilling right before your very eyes, before killing you as well." Yuuji gently patted Sukuna's cheek, like one would to a dog.

With a soft melody leaving his lips, Yuuji walked out of the dining room, heading for the door - his hands in his pockets. Sukuna's eyes followed him with amusement.

"Oh, by the way," Yuuji came to a sudden halt and twirled around. "You're sleeping on the couch for a month, which means no sex for you."

Sukuna groaned in despair.

"Now, now, this is the consequence to your action." Yuuji tutted. "All bad dogs must be punished, and this is your punishment, Suku chan~"

Sukuna just heaved a sigh.

"Well, see ya later at home, Anata~" Yuuji skipped to the door and waved cheerfully. "I'll leave the cleaning to ya!"

Yuuji walked out of the apartment and skipped over to his car. He cheerfully got into it and zoomed off, wondering what he was going to cook for dinner.

Back inside the house, Sukuna phoned Uraume to get the cleaners. He stared at the corpse of his whore, his lips stretched in a wide, amused grin, his eyes shining with pride.

How he adored this side of Yuuji. He truly was perfect.