Sky Bells

A sad as fuck headcanon featuring Business man!Nanami and House husband!Yuuji.

Nanami Kento/Itadori Yuuji.

                     _______________

Nanami and Yuuji are married. The two were having plans for adoption and Yuuji was estatic.

Sadly, they had to reschedule their appointment became Kento, who was the manager of his branch, was called to the headquarters.

Yuuji escorted his husband to the airport and gave him a warm kiss before he boared the plan.

Hours pass and Yuuji was starting to get worried. Kento's plane should had landed hours ago but he hasn't yet received a call from him. He couldn't help but to start pacing in their spacious living room. To calm himself, Yuuji sat on the expensive couch with a sigh and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

Yuuji started flipping through channels and he got to the news channel. The headlines had him frowning and pausing. He increased the volume, filling the living room with the newscaster's voice. He slowly got up from the couch, walking numbly and slowly to the middle of the room.

"YUUJI!"

"BRAT!"

Satoru, Kento's friend, and Sukuna, his twin brother, come bursting through the front door.

Yuuji paid them no heed, his attention solely on the TV before him.

That was the plane Kento was on. What... why was it banged up like that? Where's Kento? No...

"No..."

The remote fell from Yuuji's hand and cluttered to the floor.

"No..." Yuuji shook his head.

Tears started to fall down his wide eyes filled with disbelief and pain.

"No!"

The headline, which was bold, told Yuuji all he needed to know.

No one survived the crashed. No one made it alive.

Kento was... dead.

With an anguished scream, Yuuji fell to his his knees, his hands gripping his shirt were his heart was.

Sukuna and Satoru ran over to him and the two of them knelt on either side of him and tried to comfort him. If he wasn't in so much pain and denial, Yuuji would have commented that the two of them were finally working together.

Yuuji's anguished and sorrowful cries and screams filled the house, echoing like a funeral bell.

And here he was, ready to give Kento a wonderful present on his birthday when he'd come back home three days from now.