Hydra

A short headcanon featuring Yuuji as the Prince of Curses.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji; Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji

                       ______________

Satoru knew the ambush was going to fail from the very get go, but he was too amused to comment on it as Yagi kept on explaining the plan.

The Prince of Curses. Better known as Ryoumen Yuuji.

No one even knew Sukuna, the King of Curses, had a younger brother until the very last minute. 

Until Yuuji was forcing all of Sukuna's fingers down the throat of a poor mortal whilst inside a glowing circle powered by raw magic.

Until he was hugging the ten foot resurrected Curse, who was now stronger than before, reaching the power level of a god due to his brother's help.

None of them knew that said younger brother was also his lover until Sukuna was thrusting his tongue down Yuuji's throat; the scared teen happily receiving him with an obscene moan, his eyes closed in bliss.

Satoru had an inkling that the whole incidents that happened before were no coincidences. The emergence of powerful Curses left, right and center; the mayhem and destruction the Curse Mahito and a possessed Suguru caused; him getting sealed in a box - everything led back to the Prince. 

Although, Satoru would never in a million years suspect that his cheerful and bubbly student, Itadori Yuuji, was the Prince himself.

Yes, he should have been more suspicious about how talented Yuuji was when it felt he had such an average energy core. He should have been suspicious when he at times felt such great malice from Yuuji that felt on a par with a Special Grade's.

Satoru should have been more careful and observant about the teen named Itadori Yuuji, but he was blinded by the teen's great act of kindness and his sun filled personality. He was blinded by his obsession to claim the teen as his.

Satoru saw the real Yuuji when he was about to be sealed. The teen's current appearance melted away, giving way to his current scared look with Sukuna's markings on his face, wrists and ankles.

Shibuya became a lost cause when Yuuji resurrected Sukuna. The Curse leveled the city to the ground, killing people as he laughed and enjoyed his freedom. He unleashed literal hell, making the city his own personal domain.

Even with the joint efforts of so many people - humans, Sorcerers, even Curses - Sukuna wiped out 80% of the world's population, only leaving 20% to leave in misery due to Yuuji's interference. 

That was a clear indication of who held the chain in their twisted relationship.

After two years of waiting for the perfect opportunity, one finally came.

A mole in the Ryoumen Palace informed them that Yuuji was planning to take a stroll through the deserted city after being holed up in Sukuna's Palace for a year now.

From above the building they stood on, they watched as Yuuji, with a drak haired man following behind him, strolled through the destroyed and grass covered plane. 

He donned on a gray furisode with pink flowers, the waist being held closed by a dark blue obi. His clothing was long andhe looked to be glilding as he walked, his hands hidden in his sleeves.