In-between Skies and Meadows

A short headcanon featuring Alpha!Sukuna claiming what is his.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                   _________________

Sukuna didn't expect to be trapped in the Omega brat's body. He, a Prime Alpha, had an Omega as a vessel. A low ranking Omega who wasn't only self sacrificing, but a total oblivious idoit as well.

Said idiot also doubted his worth (and yes, Sukuna admitted that he didn't help matters in that particular area due to his taunts and mocks) and failed to see that he had a HAREM of annoying Sorcerers after his perky ass.

It made Sukuna's eye twitch in annoyance when he saw that white haired bastard or the Fushigoro brat getting too close to his vessel. He didn't like it. At all.

Yuuji was HIS. He was breed and born for Sukuna, his whole life was about Sukuna, and he should know that he was Sukuna's and no one else's.

One day, Yuuji went into Heat and Sukuna saw it as an opportunity to mark what was his.

Before the Fushigoro and Gojo bastards could make a move on Yuuji in their sudden feral state, Sukuna took over the brat's body and disappeared to on of his shrines on earth.

He made sure that he made a suitable nest for the Omega before locking himself in said shrine and going back to his inner domain in Yuuji.

There, he soothed the Omega's wants. He filled Yuuji like he so sweetly pleaded, blessing the brat with his cursed essence until he looked pregnant from it alone.

He fucked the pinket in his true form as well, marveled by how Yuuji took his two cocks so well as he mewled.

It was a glorious three days which seemed endless. Only Sukuna filling him up with his cum with energy kept the Omega far from hunger in the outside world.

With how much he fucked the pinket to both unconsciousness and overstimulation, it wasn't surprising that Yuuji felt it deep in his bones when he woke up.

What DID surprised the King was Yuuji getting PREGNANT.

It was unheard of for a Curse to knock up a human, much less in his and Yuuji's unique case.

When the Sorcerers found Yuuji, it was to the Omega smelling sweet and ripe with Sukuna's child. That pissed them off tremendously, but their anger only had him chuckling in mirth.

As expected, the nosy elders wanted to execute Yuuji there and then when they heard the news, but Yuuji's friends, especially the Gojo bastard, the Fushigoro simp and the Nobara brat, promised to END them if they so as touched a single hair on Yuuji's head.

Sukuna taking over Yuuji's body and threatening them with chaos and carnage if they DARED touch what was HIS cemented the deal.

Yeah... no one wanted to fuck with a territoral Alpha, especially when that Alpha was the dreaded King of Curses.

Sukuna preened with pride when it was later discovered that Yuuji was pregnant with TRIPLETS.

Sure, the Omega raised hell in their inner domain, screeching Sukuna's ears off and promising the King castration, Sukuna took it all with pride.

When the triplets were born, lets just say that the Jujutsu and Curse worlds were in uproar. Some were happy and thrilled, others were scared shitless or disgusted.

His and Yuuji's children were taken by the Gojo bastard and the Fushigoro - now Zenin - brat, took Yuuji away and hid in in a secluded town surrounded by trees and meadows.

A good place to raise their children, and Sukuna couldn't argue with that, not when Yuuji gave him that bright look of his. Said look had his heart beating fast and that confused Sukuna. A lot.

Another surprise that came was Gojo and the others gathering Sukuna's fingers, as well as getting a body for him to inhabit.

When Yuuji finally ate all of Sukuna's fingers, the King's soul was then transfered into the frailing body.

Finally, Sukuna was out and free. 

Even still at that, his and Yuuji's souls were still connected. Their mating was deeper than that of mortal's, transcending understanding and normality.

Of course, Yuuji kept a TIGHT lease on the Curse, even though said Curse towered over him with his behemoth form.

Although Sukuna was quite frightful in his four arms form, Yuuji forbid him from hiding his form from their children.

Not that Sukuna cared anyways. The King only acted violently when stupid fools dared to attack what was his. He took great pleasure in ending them, and it always pleased him even more when Yuuji watches the massacre with a warm smile on his lips, looking all motherly.

People learnt to leave the Curse and his family alone, allowing him and his possessions to live a relative peaceful life in their home in-between the meadows and clouds.