Obsession

A short headcanon featuring Crazy As Fuck Yuuji claiming his man as his👏💖

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                    __________________

Modern AU in which Yuuji is a high school student and he has a crush on his teacher, Sukuna. His crush soon becomes obsessive and he starts stalking Sukuna.

Whosoever has a major love interest in Sukuna, Yuuji disposes of them. With his brutal kills, he soon gets the nickname the Red Death, due to the fact that the last thing must witnesses could grasp of his appearance was his pink hair which looked like red in the night.

Sukuna starts finding it suspicious due to the glaring fact that most of them are people he has blind dates or one night stands with.

Finally having bad enough of Sukuna being a whore, Yuuji silently broke into his house and walk up to his bedroom. Before Sukuna could respond, Yuuji stabs him with a syringe filled with a liquid that will knock him out for twenty minutes or so.

Sukuna wakes up in Yuuji's room and to the teen riding his cock with a love filled look.

Yuuji fucks himself on Sukuna's dick, drawing groans and cusses from the man. His moans and mewls ring loudly in the room with the sound of his ass cheeks meeting Sukuna's thighs and the squelching sounds of Sukuna's impressive cock - which fills him and stretches him so much - thrusting in and out of him.

Yuuji cums on his and Sukuna's stomachs, a little bit of it getting on his beloved sensei's face. He starts fucking himself erratically on Sukuna's cock, torturing his prostate more in the quest to get his sensei to paint his insides with his precious cum.

Sukuna blesses the teen with his essence a moment not too soon, already reaching his limit and unable to hold himself back with how tight and warm Yuuji's pussy surrounded his cock. He throws his head back on the pillow, his eyes fluttering with the intensity of his orgasm. 

Yuuji places a hand on his stomach as Sukuna's warmth fills him, his face having a blissful expression. Oh, how he wishes he could get pregnant. Then he'd truly be sensei's.

The deranged teen leans down and takes Sukuna's scowling face into his hands.

"From now on, Sensei is mine." Yuuji says with a warm smile. "Please take good care of me, Sukuna sama." He closes his eyes and gives the struggling man a chaste kiss.