Some Sukuita Fluff

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                  ___________________

Sukuna tries to be stern with his daughters, trying to be the tough dad, but he tends to fail miserable at that. It's simply UNFAIR that they turn those beautiful amber-blue eyes on him everytime, all round and paired with a pout.

In the end, Sukuna just groans indefeat, making his five year old twin daughters to cheer in victory before running away to cause mischief and chaos.

With a glare, he looks over at his smiling Omega, who's holding their six months old son - who's the EXACT replica of Sukuna - in his arms, the baby cooing and drooling on his small fist, his other hand clenching his mama's shirt.

"Shut up, gaki." Sukuna slits out.

Yuuji's smile just widens and his eyes are shining with mirth. "I didn't say anything." He walks over to Sukuna, bends down and lays a kiss on his head. "Just give up, my Beloved. You've already lost." He chuckles, getting an irritated 'tsk'from his husband, who grabs his wide hips and holds him in place.

A shrill scream sounds in the manor and Yuuji heaves a sigh. Looks like their daughters are terrorising the servants again.

Yuuji lays a kiss on his son's head, getting a happy coo from the happy child who waves his hands and legs, before passing the babe over to his father. With a stern and exasperated expression, Yuuji leaves the garden, ready to scold his daughters.

Sukuna watches him leave, a glare - read: pout - still on his face. He heaves a sigh before looking down at his son safely nestled in his arms. The two stare at each other for some seconds before his son's expression twists into a displeased scowl.

With an irritated grunt, Sukuna's son promptly slaps a palm to his face. 

"Seriously?" Sukuna looks down at the babe with a deadpan expression. Said babe just grunts again before fisting his palm and grabbing Sukuna's lips in a tight hold, digging his nails into the flesh.

Sukuna exhales through his nose, eyes looking up to the Heavens for guidance.

What sort of hell spawns did he and his angel begot?