Lost Princes

A short headcanon featuring some of the JJK lot in an Anastasia AU.

Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji.

                    _________________

Yuuji is the youngest out of six children of the Omega King, Jin, and his Alpha Consort, Getou.

During the resurgence, only he and his elder brothers, Sukuna and Chouso, survived.

During the attempt to escape with his brothers and caretaker, Nanami, Yuuji falls off the train, hits his head and gets partial amnesia.

Years passed and now, a fifteen year old Yuuji, wanted to go to Paris. The necklace on his neck hinted at the city and Yuuji had flashbacks at a grand, light filled streets with the blurry images of young men in it.

Seeing as he had nowhere to go, Yuuji went looking for a man named Gojo to fake a passport for him. He was directed to the old Palace and Yuuji snuck in with his pet, Ryoumen, who was a snow tiger cub that he rescued two months ago.

He was one of the reason he was thrown out of his foster home - not that he minded. He'd rather leave with the cub safe with him than send Ryoumen out into the cruel wild.

Whilst roaming through the halls of the palace, Yuuji felt a heavy deja vu. He looked around, wondering if he had been there before.

He got to a room which looked awfully familiar. He used his fingers to trail down the dust coated furniture, humming his lullaby under his breathe.

He walked out and heading down, his fingers trailing the walls.

He came upon what was the ball room, and there, he saw the portrait of the royal family. 

Yuuji stared hard and long at the youngest, wondering why the adored Omegan Prince looked so much like him.

'Am I...' Yuuji wondered, but he shook the thought out, finding it incredulous.

He then looked at the Princes and the King and Queen, taking in their painted faces.

Yuuji's gazing was cut short at the arrival of Gojo and a man by the name of Toji. But of them looked at Yuuji with shocked expressions, staring at him then at the portrait behind him.

And so, Yuuji found his way to Paris with the two Alphas. There were strange trails on the way - which nearly saw Yuuji killed twice - but they made it.

Yuuji cleaned up and dressed up in a simple wear, forgoing an Omegan outfit.

There he met a woman who was a distant relation of the Royal family. She asked the questions that Toji and Gojo made him memorise, before asking him a last one. 

Yuuji answered hesitantly, trying to dig into his blurry memories more. He blinked in shock when he got it correct.

He began to wonder if all those flashes of him being in the palace were true as well.

The four of them took a stroll into Paris. He saw such wonderful sights which made his smile wide and bright. He had Gojo looking at him in awe, wondering how someone could be so beautiful.