Cats & Goddesses

A short headcanon featuring Female Sukuita.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

___________________

AU in which Yuuji, who's a single woman with her pet cat, Sukuna, in her large home, gets home raided by robbers. She gets the surprise of her life when her cat turns into a four arm ten feet lady with the beauty and ethereal aura of a god.

Sukuna proceeds in slaughtering the invaders for trying to harm what is rightfully hers. Yuuji just gaps up at her, before fainting, but luckily, Sukuna dashes forward with her unbelievable speed and catches Yuuji with her lower sets of hands.

Next morning, Yuuji wakes up to see herself on her bed with cat Sukuna dozing by her side. She thinks it's all a dream until cat Sukuna talks.

The feline introduces herself as Ryoumen, goddess of Destruction and Chaos. Ryoumen transforms into her humanoid form once more and she and Yuuji proceed in having a LONG discussion, which ends up with Ryoumen sexing up the busty woman and making her scream to the Heavens with a skillful tongue, fingers and her cocks which she fills Yuuji with.

Ryoumen has the woman gasping and sobbing as she thrust into Yuuji's quivering, velvet pussy with either one or two of her cocks, jabbing against her sweet spot and making her cum so many times with a scream. She fills the woman with her cum, making Yuuji's stomach to distend with her divine essence.

Their night was filled with unfathomable and unholy passion that it saw Yuuji passing out on her soaked bed.

Her body is painted beautifully like a canvas with Ryoumen's marks. Her breasts had claw marks from when Ryoumen fondled them; her nipples were swollen and red due to Ryoumen sucking them like a baby would to draw milk from them; her soft thighs also bearing Ryoumen's claw and teeth marks and on her lower abdomen is a tattoo, similar to the one on Ryoumen's forehead.

The Queen of Curses carcasses her abdomen, muttering how beautiful their children will be.