Fatherly Obsession

A short headcanon of Kenjaku being an obsessive dad❣

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                      ______________

Kenjaku was that twisted type of parent who gets jealous that his baby boy was independent and no longer needed him like he used to and was finally leaving the nest and seeing the world. His obsession with Yuuji got worse when his son started seeing a white haired man - Gojo was his name. 

Kenjaku finally broke one day.

He and Yuuji got into an argument, about his relationship again, in the living room, and when Yuuji moved to leave the house, Kenjaku struck.

He used the sash of his yukata to bind Yuuji's hands together, and stationed himself in-between Yuuji's forcefully opened legs.

He ignored Yuuji's cries and pleas and just ravished his son. He hummed in delight when his tongue finally made contact with Yuuji's cute cock, the sweet taste of his baby exploding in his mouth. He fucked Yuuji's cunt open with his fingers, frowning in displeasure when his fingers felt thick wetness in the boy.

Kenjaku withdrew his fingers and saw that it was cum. His brows furrowed in rage when the realization that Gojo defiled his son.

For how long too had it been happening? And he believed Yuuji's lies that Gojo hadn't touched him and that they were taking it slow.

How foolish of him.

Kenjaku turned Yuuji around, placing the protesting teen on his hands and knees. He held his hips tight and slowly buried his cock into Yuuji's heat - sighing in happiness as those squirming walls embraced him so tightly.

Yuuji's cries and pleas for his Papa to stop soon turned into incoherent moans and screams as Kenjaku fucked into him with harsh, precise thrusts, nailing his prostate that wrung out choked gasps from the teen. His toes were curled and tears of pleasure gathered in the corners of his eyes.

Kenjaku gently ran his hand over Yuuji's sweaty back, marveling at the creamy skin of his Beloved. He leaned down and covered Yuuji's body with his, his fingers finding their way into the teen's opened mouth.

"Look how well you're taking papa, Yuu chan~" Kenjaku cooed with a wide smile. His hand made its way to Yuuji's stomach, completely ignoring the teen's bouncing cock. He laid a hand on Yuuji's abdomen and his smile became wider as he felt the bump of his cock.

Kenjaku's pace increased and with that Yuuji's knees gave out. The man chuckled in amusement. He leaned back to relax on the couch, taking Yuuji with him. He opened the teen's legs wider, leaving Yuuji exposed and bare.

"How do you like Papa's cock, Yuu chan?~" Kenjaku asked, his thrusts never faltering. The change in position has his cock going deeper than before, hitting all those right spots in Yuuji that saw the teen turning into a bigger mess. "Better than his, right baby?"

Yuuji, of course, couldn't reply, seeing as his father was turning his brain to pleasure ruined mush with his cock.

Kenjaku wrapped his arms lovingly around Yuuji, burning his nose in Yuuji's neck. "You're mine, Yuuji. No one will have you." His cants his hips more aggressively, the lewd sounds of skin against skin becoming louder along with Yuuji's moans. "You're Papa's." He placed a soft kiss to Yuuji's neck.

Moments later, Kenjaku felt the familiar tight feeling in his stomach as his orgasm approached; and with the way Yuuji's screams increased in volume and the way he was arching his back, he wasn't the only one about to cum.

Kenjaku grabbed hold of Yuuji's cock and that was all the teen needed to cum with a loud squeal, throwing his head back. The man closed an eye with a grunt as the walls around his cock got tighter.

"Yuuji!" A loud voice rang out as the front door was thrown open. In came Gojo himself, his body tensed and ready to spring into action. 

Kenjaku took in the way Gojo's blue eyes went wide with as he took in the scene before him with dark glee. Satoru got a full view of his fucked out boyfriend being stretched wide by his father's cock. 

Kenjaku's lips stretched into a smug smirk as his and Satoru's eyes met. He was still fucking into Yuuji, his thrusts unstable as he too reached his end.

With a groan, his eyes still maintaining contact with Satoru's, Kenjaku came, flooding Yuuji with his essence and painting his walls with his seed. He moaned in pleasure as Yuuji's walls milked him for more, twitching in happiness around him.

All became silent. Only Yuuji's gasps as he tried to catch his breath, whilst still trembling on Kenjaku's cock, was heard.

Kenjaku gently grabbed Yuuji's face and brought his limped son into a deep kiss, all the while staring at Satoru. His cum dribbled down from Yuuji's cunt, staining the couch.

Father and son separated, a string of saliva connecting their lips. 

Kenjaku turned his head and finally regarded the unexpected guest with a warm smile and a head tilt.

"Welcome, Gojo san."