Helping Paws

Shikigami helpers. That's it lol

Fushigoro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji

Day 7 of FushiIta Week 2021. Prompt: Inappropriate Use of Shikigami

                   _____________

Canon Divergence in which Megumi became the head of the clan through the use of force and he wifed his Omega best friend, Yuuji, up.

Due to the additional housing of Sukuna, Yuuji's Heat tend to be lengthy and heavy. There was much Megumi could do for six days and his stamina wasn't as strong as Yuuji's. There was much fucking he could give his desperate Omega before his cock couldn't take it anymore.

So, to not make his wife suffer through the remaining days of his Heat, Megumi came up with the solution of using his Divine Dogs to help Yuuji out.

The first time he did so, he'd expected Yuuji to be disgusted with him and give him hell, instead what he got was a blush and a mumbled thanks.

Megumi cocked a brow at that, and after some inquiries, Yuuji finally admitted that he'd always wanted to do it with his beasts.

From having his Shikigamis fuck his Omega through the rest of his heat, it soon became a weakly occurance.

Megumi took great pleasure in watching his wife moan and cry like the perfect slut he was as his pussy got wrecked by his Shikigamis. Their knots proved to be bigger than his and satisfied his Omega more than anything

Sure it was depraved and problematic to some, Megumi didn't care. As long as his Yuuji was happy and satisfied, he'd do anything to please him and make him comfortable.

                          ×××××××××

AN: So sorry this came so late🙏 Was so busy with exams and everything that I kept FushiIta Week at the back. It took a month (FushiIta Week was July lol) for me to be done.