Mahito & Yuuji(I have no title for this shit lmao)

A short headcanon featuring Mahito and Yuuji not trying to kill themselves this time.

Mahito/Itadori Yuuji.

                    ________________

Sukuna and Ryoumen have never liked the Mahito bastard. At all. He was downright creepy, and his interest in their baby brother was infuriating. 

From high school, the blue haired teen had always clung to Yuuji. He was too touchy with the pinket and both twins were seconds away from commiting murder when he was near. 

Mahito's interest in their brother had Yuuji's older twins going on guard, and berserk sometimes. Sure they were triplets, but for some reason Yuuji was smaller in size and so fucking OBLIVIOUS.

It was during their high school graduation that Mahito asked their brother out, in front of everyone. Gojo, Getou, Nanami and Toji had to hold the twins back, who were frothing at their mouth and wanted to crush the smiling bastard with their bare hands.

What made Sukuna and Ryoumen to die inside with a loud groan was their brother accepting with a cute blush. 

Cute, yet so oblivious. If only he could see how Mahito wanted to devour him whole.

The twins were really hoping, and fucking praying, that their relationship won't last, but it seemed the gods wanted to have a laugh at their desperate asses.

The two went to the same university together and stuck together thick and thin. They graduated, got good paying jobs and fucking MARRIED.

Sukuna and Ryoumen were still trying to wrap their heads around the entire development till this day. 

Then, the two adopted. Two freaking kids. After that, the twins gave up on thinking about it anymore.