The Prince of Endless

A short headcanon featuring Phantom!Nanami and his pet, Yuuji~

Nanami Kento/Itadori Yuuji.

                     ________________

Prince Nanami stared at the sight before him. He watched with love in his eyes as the figure behind the grand piano played a hunting tone.

"Nanamin!" The one playing the sweet melody sighted him and stopped playing.

The blond haired Prince watched as the cute boy crawled over to him, being the cute pet that he was.

"Hello Yuuji." Nanami squatted down, running his hands through Yuuji's soft, pink hair. "Have you been a good boy, my sweet fox?"

Yuuji rubbed his head against Nanami's hand. "I was! Nanamin told Yuuji to be a good boy and Yuuji obeyed! Did I do well, Master?" Yuuji looked up at him with a look of love and hope.

"Yes, my dear boy. Master is proud of you." Nanami chuckled and grabbed the chain on Yuuji's neck. He used it to lead the pinket along. 

Nanami took a sit on the piano bench whilst Yuuji sat on the floor, his head on Nanami's lap.

Nanami's finger run through the keys, giving birth to a terrifying melody that resonated in the empty castle. His eyes flicked over to the teen below, taking in his gold adonered form. A warm smile stretched his lips as he saw his handiwork on Yuuji's legs.

With a chuckle, he patted Yuuji's head.

A good pet needed to know their place and where they belong. What better way than to cut off what gave them unlimited freedom? 

Yuuji was his and he was going nowhere. It was them together, forever for eternity.