Historical Affairs

A short headcanon featuring Duke!Sukuna and his wife.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji; Fushigoro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji

                   __________________

Yuuji is married to a Duke, Sukuna. Because her husband is always busy in the castle attending to the king, Yuuji gets lonely.

One day, she decides to follow Sukuna to a meeting. Seeing as she isn't a council member, she waits outside.

She decides to take a tour, and that's how she meets Megumi, a young Knight, in the garden,  surrounded by the two royal hounds and hawk.

He's cold and stoic, almost like Sukuna, and that draws her to him. She manages to get him to talk to her due to her bubbly nature.

Because of the young man, she starts coming along with Sukuna, getting raised eyebrows at her enthusiasm. She doesn't hide that she's meeting up with the Knight, promising her husband that he's just a friend.

Until he wasn't.

She falls in love with Megumi, and he too as well. They start sending secret messages to each other through their handmaidens  -Nobara and Maki, who also fall for each other.

In the end, Sukuna finds out about their affair and he makes a clear statement of fucking Yuuji in front of a tied up Megumi, who watches in rage and lust as Sukuna, with a smug smirk on his lips, fucks into a screaming Yuuji, who's trembling and debauched from the pleasure.