A Vampire's Beloved Pet

A short headcanon featuring Pet!Yuuji and Vampire!King Sukuna.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                 _________________

The world is ruled by the Supernatural. At the top of it all is the Vampire King, Ryoumen Sukuna. He along with the Werewolf King, Gojo Satoru, led their people, as well as others, into war against the humans in the 1800s. They came out victorious as they wielded everything from magick to super human strength and regeneration.

It's been three hundred years now and the world is in a great technological age and peace.

Sitting on his throne and looking down at his subjects sitting before a large table below him is Sukuna.

He could see that they are trying so hard not to look at his direction, must specifically at the pink haired mortal bouncing on his cock, naked in all his tan glory.

Who could blame them?

Yuuji is beautiful beyond comprehension. The way the sheen sweat on his skin makes him glow as he bounces himself up and down the cock in his lubed up ass is angelic.

"Suku!" Yuuji moans out loudly, throwing his head back. He pauses and lets out a whimper. He looks up at his master with glossy eyes, pleading to him in a cute shaky voice to remove the cock ring on his person.

With a sigh, Sukuna grabs Yuuji's hips and starts driving him up and down his cock fast and hard. Yuuji's moans turn to screams as Sukuna keeps on pounding into his prostate without an ounce of mercy. The small mortal clings to the King's neck, his blunt fingers grabbing Sukuna's expensive shirt and twisting it in a ploy to keep himself grounded.

"Sukuna sama! Please!" Yuuji cries out. His legs are trembling, his body hot wired right now.

As if he isn't fucking his pet into oblivion that very moment, Sukuna orders his subjects to continue the meeting. They are all affected by the show being played out before them, but unfortunately they love their heads were they are: safely on their necks.

Ten minutes later, the meeting is adjourned and they all file out hurriedly, leaving their king with his trembling pet.

Yuuji is now lying on Sukuna, no longer able to keep himself upright. His entire body is trembling and he has a debauched expression on his face. He has tears streaming down from his unfocused eyes and a thin line of drool rolling down the corner of his lips. The way Sukuna keeps on thrusting into his stretched hole and hitting his prostate with accurate jabs has his body convulsing.

With a deep chuckle that vibrates deep into Yuuji's soul, Sukuna stands up from his throne and walks down to the grand table. He gently places Yuuji on it and he's now able to get a full view of his pet's appearance.

The king of the vampires licks his lips before a large grin takes over.

"Sukuna sama... please..." Yuuji gives him a teary look, a hand reaching for the king and the other reaching for the cock ring.

"Not yet, brat." Sukuna grabs Yuuji's legs, spreads them and raises them up.

With a sinister look, Sukuna says, "Let's play some more."