Ningyo

A short headcanon featuring our lovely duo set in the age of piracy 💖

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                     __________________

AU set in the 1600s in which Yuuji is the Captain of the dreaded Pirate gang called the Red Sorcerers and Sukuna is the captain of the Naval Forces of the kingdom.

Sukuna had been chasing after Yuuji for months, trying to either capture or kill the short man, but their battle was always interrupted by a great tempest, as if some water deity was protecting them and enabling them to escape from his grasp.

Tired and pissed off at them escaping their demise at his hands, Sukuna devised a plan. He changed his appearance with the help of a Witch and went undercover. He managed to catch the attention of Yuuji in a crowded bar filled with low lives when he beat some unfortunate souls who challenged him.

When Yuuji stood up and slowly made his way over to him, the entire bar went silent as a grave yard.

Naturally, Yuuji tested him to see his worth, and he passed with an ace. Well, he and Yuuji did destroy half of the place, but at least that had Sukuna joining the band. And also Yuuji's bed too.

Their fucking was hard and fast, filled with lust and hunger. Sukuna had Yuuji moaning and screaming his name in no time. Even though he was a little bit smaller than before, he still covered Yuuji's small, toned form with his body. He played the pinket like a fiddle, making a grand symphony out of his cry and mewls. He was smirking all the way as he made the great Yuuji tremble under his touch and on his cock.

Sukuna fucked deep into Yuuji's soul, making the pirate captain cum so many times that Yuuji started squirting due to the fact that he had no more sperm to give. Even though he was passed his limits, Sukuna kept pounding into him, torturing his prostate and driving him into the state of debauchery and unconsciousness as he moaned and grunted in Yuuji's ears.

The next day saw Yuuji in cloud nine, bearing Sukuna's marks on his naked chest that he showed off happily. Sukuna puffed up with pride at Yuuji's currently state, smirking as the man had a limp in his walk.

Sukuna came to unwilling enjoy his stay with the pirates. Foe the first time in years, the Naval captain let loss, allowing his bloodthirsty nature to run wild and free. His beast like nature had Yuuji hot and bothered everytime, and Sukuna being all bloody and feral had Yuuji diving at him with lust and passion, even on the battle field.

Months into his stay, Sukuna came to find out Yuuji wasn't all he seemed to be.

On the night of a full moon, they had anchored their ship close to a small island. The others were on land, drinking booze and eating whilst Yuuji led Sukuna to a cavern that was filled with crystals and had a large hole above, allowing the light of the moon to shine in.

Yuuji undressed himself and walked into the crystal blue water. He swam to the middle before turning to face Sukuna. He beckoned Sukuna in to join him, and who was he to refuse?

Sukuna removed his clothes with speed and dived into the water. He took Yuuji into his arms and started devouring Yuuji's mouth, kneading his ass. He blinked in confusion when Yuuji ended the kiss and swam away from him and entered under the moon light, closing his eyes.

Right before his very eyes, Yuuji's appearance changed. He grew a long fish tail, which had beautiful pink and blue fins that glistened under the moonlight. He became more beautiful, looking ethereal. 

Sukuna listened with wide eyes as Yuuji admitted that he was the son of the sea god, Neptune, and a mortal woman.

No wonder he and his crew were always able to escape. He was controlling the water. 

With a shy, uncertain look, Yuuji asked Sukuna if he wasn't scared or disgusted by him. Sukuna's answer was taking hold of Yuuji's face and pulling him into a deep kiss.

Sukuna had the pleasure of being one of the lucky few to fuck a Mermaid ("MerMAN, Sukuna.") and getting said Mermaid to moan in ecstasy, making the water around them to move and make different shapes in the air. Sure, it was annoying as hell that Yuuji used his strong as fuck tail fins to wack the hell out of the back of Sukuna's head and his back itself, but it just gave him more drive to fuck Yuuji's mer pussy more. 

He filled Yuuji up to the brim with his essence, still fucking that pussy and bringing cum back up with his cock.

As Sukuna carried the near unconscious man to the camp site, Sukuna realized that he was fucking in love, and came to a conclusion that his mission was no more.

Sukuna found it hard to tell Yuuji the truth, and that weighed heavily on his mind. Yuuji soon noticed and his cute lover was worried. 

Well, Sukuna didn't have to tell him the truth because his cover was blown by the appearance of the bastard Gojo Satoru. 

Gojo attacked the ship with surprise and uncanny stealth that everyone wasn't prepared.

Sukuna was glaring hard at his fellow commander as Gojo snapped the necklace from his neck, making Sukuna to turn back to his behemoth of an original form.

When he glanced at Yuuji and the others, who had their weapons pointed at their enemies, Sukuna realised that they didn't look surprised at all. In fact, Yuuji was looking at him with love and... relief?

Oh. Looked like they knew who he was from the beginning after all.

So, right there and then, Sukuna came to a decision. He attacked Gojo, who looked at him with shock and surprise.

Uraume, his right hand man who followed Gojo, understood what was happening and joined Sukuna I fighting against the Navy as well. In the end, they and the others escaped after destroying half of Gojo's ship.

Of course, Yuuji was pissed that Sukuna never told him the truth on time, but with enough grovelling, and enough dick game, he got Yuuji to forgive him. He got everyone to trust him once again after a while.

Sukuna left everything behind to be with Yuuji. His wealth, his comfortable life, his home, all to be with the one he loved, even though he denied those words with passion. He never regretted his choice, especially when Yuuji informed him that he was pregnant.

Sure, he was shocked that Yuuji could even get pregnant at all (it seemed Mer folks could get pregnant no matter the gender), but he later became a smug bastard, puffing up in pride at being the one to knock up the son of Neptune with his seed.

His pride exploded when not only did Yuuji handed the ship over to him during his months of pregnancy, but also when their sons came out looking like Sukuna, but with Yuuji's Mer markings on their skins. 

Being the narcissistic bastard that he was, he named their first born Ryoumen, and he would have named their second son "Sukuna" if Yuuji hadn't intervened.

With the help of Yuuji's powers, their family rules the seas as theirs for many centuries to come, leaving a great legacy behind and becoming a tale to scare many.