Under The Stars & Crescent Moon

A short headcanon featuring Female Sukuita being straight up beautiful 😭🤧💖

Day 6 of Sukuita Week 2021. Prompt: Dancing

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

AN: My brain spat this out whilst I was trying to make it sleep by listening to Kono Semai Torikago no Naka de by Sound Horizon. It's currently 1:19am on a Saturday morning. Here's to me not getting any sleep I guess LMAO💀 🍷

                   _________________

Starlights flickered like twinkling diamonds under the midnight sky, accompanied by the crescent blue moon. They shone on the dancing pair below, creating a beautiful scenery along with the flowing grass and flowers below their feet.

Sukuna had her left hand on Yuuji's slim waist whilst the other held the woman's hand up. She gracefully led the pink haired woman in a gentle dance, matching and moving along with the swift and soft melody being produced by the hovering instruments not afar off.

Yuuji looked beautiful in her attire. The woman wore a beautiful off the shoulder, sea blue dress, with flare sleeve. The dress had small pink and purple flowers on the neck, waist and elbows. She held the side of her dress with the hand not being held by Sukuna, allowing her to move freely. On her feet, hidden by the dress, were beautiful blue glass slippers, with a pink rose design on the front.

Yuuji's waist long pink hair flowed freely in the wind, having a large red flower pinned on the side of her head. Her eyelids were painted with aqua eye shadows with gold highlights, bringing out her beautiful amber eyes. Her lips were painted cheery red, making them shine under the moonlight with its gloss and making them look more kissable. Her face was make up free, leaving the scars on her face bare for all to see.

The scared woman looked up at her lover with soft eyes, which loud and clear of the love she had for the Queen of Curses. Her scared lips were stretched in a loving smile, and her facial expression shining with adoration spoke a thousand words.

Sukuna was dressed in a white kimono bearing red designs on them, with dark blue helms. She had a red obi tied around her waist, and she also wore geta sandals. When she moved, her kimono parts, showing off her tight black stirrups. She bore her usual tattoos and appearance.

The Queen of Curses had a warm smile on her lips, her face soft as she gazed down at the beauty currently in her arms. She glided with said beauty in the forest clearing, the Heavens and the mesmerised animals bearing witness of their show of love for each other.

The music slowly came to a stop and they did as well. They gazed at each other for some few moments, before Yuuji moved. She stood up on her toes and reached for Sukuna's face. The Queen of Curses met her halfway and their lips meet in a chaste lips, their eyes closing slowly.

The wind softly picked up, carrassing them and the surrounding vegetation. Their clothes bellowed in the wind, and right there, right then, the two looked as if they were straight from a fairy tail.