Tsubaki

A fluffy headcanon featuring married SukuIta💖

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                     ______________

AU in which Sukuna and Yuuji are high school sweethearts and did a shotgun wedding when they discovered that Yuuji was pregnant at age seventeen, on their last year in high school.

They didn't abort the child, seeing as one of the things both wanted most was family. 

Yuuji was full and looked about to burst when he attended graduation. Sukuna was there to help me all the way, sticking to his side like the possessive and caring Alpha that he was.

The excitement of the graduation had Yuuji going into labour - his water breaking whilst on stage to get his papers. Most of their peers went into overdrive and excitement.

Sukuna picked up Yuuji and dashed out of the school, his and Yuuji's friends (Gojo, Getou, Fushigoro and Kugisaki) running behind them.

Satoru drived - the sufficient manic that he was - whilst Megumi, Nobara and Sukuna stayed in the back with Yuuji, and Suguru stayed in the front.

Yuuji's and Sukuna's daughter came in screaming and kicking in the hospital, clearly displeased by her arrival into the world of the living.

Her birth was marked with more celebration.

The cranky red mass of flesh struck her parents hearts with love arrows and had them falling in love instantaneously. 

She also caught the eyes of so many others, and she had them cooing over her - even the most stoic of her parents' friends.

Sukuna and Yuuji (well, more like Sukuna did) named her Andromeda Namie - the Ruler of Man and Blessing.

The two dotted on their daughter, never once allowing to cry more than five minutes. They applied for colleges and they were accepted into their choices.

Sukuna got into the university stipulated in his father's will (a will that stated clear instructions of what Sukina must achieve before he could take over the Ryoumen Enterprises), whilst Yuuji got into a well renowned catering college.

Luckily for the both of them, Wasuke - Yuuji's grandfather - and Uraume - Sukuna's guardian and current regent of the company loyal to Sukuna and Sukuna alone- were there to relieve them of Andromeda once in a while.

Wasuke, although stoic, loved his granddaughter so much that he wasn't afraid to fight (Sukuna) and nag (Yuuji) at her parents to give him more days with her. His love for her almost surpasses her parents'.

The pink haired child - with a pair of beautiful eye a perfect blend between Sukuna's winter blue and Yuuji's bright amber - got carried by either of their parents to their particular universities.

It was truly a funny sight seeing a huge and scary man like Sukuna walking around with a baby sucking on a pacifier strapped to his chest. More so when he and said baby seemed to have their own conversations and arguments, glaring at each other.

Before they finished college, Sukuna and Yuuji brought in two more bundles (coughmenacescough) of joy. Their twins - Athena Sayomi and Alexander Wasuke. Once again, Sukuna named them, with Yuuji of course being the one to give them their middle names.

Sukuna got the company and Yuuji became a housewife, satisfied with providing the best of the best for his family. He was happy with his choice.

Years passed and the children grew. Sure there were ups and downs, and Yuuji and Sukuna have their arguments (never fights. They refuse to show their children such toxicity) but in the end they prevailed against all obstacles.

Athena and Alexander had just left for college aboard, joining their big sister over in Indonesia. Hours later saw Sukuna and Yuuji on a bike scrolling through town.

A year ago, when Athena and Alexander had started applying for different colleges (they couldn't decide), Sukuna and Yuuji decided to move to Yuuji's home town, into the now deceased Wasuke's old home (which they redesigned and redecorated to the nines).

The soft wind ruffled their clothes and hairs as Sukuna lightly speed off. Although he was now a bit rusty, Sukuna still drove like a pro, swerving and turning around corners perfectly.

Yuuji had his arms wrapped around Sukuna's waist, resting his head on Sukuna's broad shoulder.

The two soon found themselves on a small hill that overlooked the town's river. Yuuji was leaning on Sukuna, his head on the Alpha's shoulder once again.

The setting sun was beautiful, shining its orange light on the area. The wind was gentle and the cold breeze soft, yet not so chilly.

Yuuji had his hand in Sukuna's calloused hand, their wedding rings glinting dimly.

Yuuji thought about their lives and how eventful yet beautiful it was. He closed his eyes and said with a soft smile, "I love you, Sukuna."

Sukuna's lips twitched into a hesitant smile, the corner of his eyes crinkled. "Love you too, gaki."

"Not a gaki anymore." Yuuji pouted.

"Heh! You're one and will always be one." Sukuna said with an amused grin.

"Meanie~"

"Brat."

"I'll tell the kids you're bullying me." Yuuji chuckled into Sukuna's neck. His husband wrapped his arm around him and pulled him closer.

"Like I said, brat." With that said, he placed a kiss on Yuuji's head, taking a whiff of that peach scented shampoo.

The two went back to their sky gazing, staying there well into the evening.