Blood Red Moon

A short headcanon featuring the consequences of summoning a powerful entity from the Underworld 💖

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                       _____________

AU in which Kaori summoned and made a deal with Sukuna, according to the pages of the Grimoire Kaori stole from the basement of the Zen'in main house, was the King of the 7th Circle of Hell.

Their deal was that Sukuna would kill her brother in a fashionable and tragic way and manipulate the minds of the elders to install her as the new head of the Zen'in clan, and in return Sukuna would get her soul when she dies.

The demon, in all in his four armed fearsome glory, grinned down at a naked Kaori in amusement.

"Is that what you wish for, mortal?" Sukuna asked, his voice deep and echoing around, making Kaori's heart to skip a beat in fear.

The woman steeled herself and replied with a firm, "Yes."

Sukuna chuckled, his glowing red eyes shining with mirth. He leaned down a little and outstretched his hand to Kaori. The mortal slowly reached for it, dropping hers in his hesitantly.

The Demon King's grin turned demented and horrifying, his sharp teeth on view. He closed his hand around Kaori's and said, "Deal accepted."

Kaori let out a loud cry as her entire body flailed up in pain. As if she was being burnt alive.

Sukuna released her hand and stood up straight, looking down at her as she panted in pain. He watched as his mark made itself known on her right breast. He chuckled once more. 

One should always think through their wording before making a deal with any entity.

Kaori got her wish, and within a month's time, she became the new Head of the Zen'in clan. She finally proposed to her lover, Jin, and got married to him. She finally felt that for the first time, her life was on track - more so when she got pregnant.

Unknowingly to Kaori, Sukuna had his own plans for her. When they struck the deal, Sukuna placed a tiny bit of his essence in Kaori's womb and that essence developed into a child that became beloved by his parents and a few others - Yuuji.

Kaori and Jin thought that Yuuji was theirs in flesh and blood, and nothing argued against that fact. They dotted on Yuuji, loved him even. They didn't question the marks underneath his eyes, thinking that they were just birth marks.

Having gotten what he needed from her, Sukuna puffed out the flame that was Kaori. Just like her brother, she too died in a fashionable and tragic way, her husband being quite unlucky and joining her in eternal slumber.

Sukuna grinned around the struggling soul in his mouth as he watched the paramedics load Kaori's and Jin's bodies into a van, whilst his passed out son was placed in the ambulance and taken to the hospital.

Yuuji grew up in the Zen'in household and he was hated by them. The child had no idea why. He wasn't maltreated per say, but he was ignored. It was as if he never existed, and that befitted Sukuna's plan perfectly.

The Demon began to appear to his son in his two armed form, becoming a companion to the child. Seeing as Yuuji was given a whole wing to himself, leaving him alone and in isolation, the child welcomed the companionship.

Sukuna's cold and frightful demeanour and appearance didn't scare Yuuji away. The bubbly child, who craved attention and love, was happy that someone was focusing on him, and he soaked it all up. He cuddled with the demon, and Sukuna just indulged his desires with a sigh.