Some GoYuuGeto Content👌💖

A short headcanon featuring Shotadori egging his men on with a dildo💞💞

Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji; Getou Suguru/Itadori Yuuji

                    _________________

Shotadori, all dressed in sexy lingerie and having a cute cock ring on, masturbating with a dildo in front of a chained up Getou and Gojo. 

Gojo won't hesitate to BEG Yuuji to release him so that he could give the boy what he wanted; while Getou will be the calm one trying to reason with Yuuji, stating that the dildo won't satisfy him like Getou's cock would.

The two watch in hunger as Yuuji fucks himself on the large dildo, his cute cock bobbing with his movements. The boy has a dry orgasm, his moan coming out wanton as his sluttly calls out Getou and Gojo's name.

Yuuji's blissed out expression has the two men breaking free from their bondage. The sound of the handcuffs breaking has Yuuji squeaking in surprise. He didn't get the chance to move far before his two men are caging him between their muscular bodies.

Gojo grabs hold of the dildo still in Yuuji's pussy and proceeds in fucking the boy open with it. His lips stretches into a small smirk as Yuuji moans and squeals at the ministration, his eyes blown wide as Gojo abuses his sensitive prostrate to the MAX.

In the end, Gojo's still an impatient man and he just throws the dlido aside and sinks into Yuuji's warm heat, moaning loudly as his cock is surrounded by that warm, velvety heat of his baby.

Whilst Gojo fucks into Yuuji's pussy like a hungry beast, Getou makes himself at home in Yuuji's talented mouth.

The two take their turns in fucking Yuuji's pussy and mouth, cumming and filling those caverns with their cum. When they finally remove the cock ring and let Yuuji cum, the shota is trembling and has tears of pleasure running down his face.