Geisha (Part 1)

"Ryoumen Sukuna is not only the General of our army, but he's also the nephew of the Emperor through marriage. Ignoring his request will be bad buisness for us." Yuuji closes his eyes and heaves a silent sigh. "I have you all to think about and I shall not incur the wrath of the royal family on us."

Looks like Yuuji's paying a visit to the General as a liason of his brothel.

                __________________

A headcanon featuring Yuuji being a badass Madam.

                  ××××××××××××××

Heian Period AU in which Omega Yuuji is the Madam of a popular Geisha House. He's known as a kind and caring Master, always choosing the best of the best for his girls and boys under his care. He treats them all like his children, and as such is very protective of them.

Everyone knows not to cross Yuuji's path due to his rumoured mood swings. But not everyone is smart enough to behave.

Yuuji is drawn down to the entertainment hall by the sound of a ruckus. He is met with the sight of his girls circling one of his newest boy, who has a hand on his cheek, tears brimming by the corners of his eyes.

"And if I may ask, what seems to be the matter?" Yuuji's calm yet firm voice cuts through the room, shutting everyone up.

Yuuji watches with a blank face as the angry Alpha splutters in rage, pointing at his child.

His child was slapped... due to him accidentally pouring a sake on the Alpha's mediocre clothing?

"I want this bitch fired!" The red faced Alpha yells out.

Around him, others are looking at him with sneers and looks of disdain and disgust. The drunk fool is embarrassing himself so bad that even his companions have distanced themselves from him.

Yuuji turns his head and gives his boy a look. Said boy has a look of fear on his face. Yuuji turns his head and regards the Alpha again.

With a cocked brow, Yuuji asks, "You want me... to fire my child... just because he poured sake on the rags you call clothing?"

The Alpha splutters in indignation. 

This fool should feel thankful that the establishment's expensive sake dared to grace his mouth and his cloth.

Yuuji wonders how this middle class pig even entered his establishment. He's going to have words with the girls at the front desk.

Yuuji heaves a sigh. "Apologize to my son."

"Wh- WHAT?!" The man shouts out, looking at Yuuji with disbelief. Disbelief at the audacity of an Omega talking back at him.

"I said apologise to my son. Or are you now deaf in addition to being a mediocre fool?" Yuuji tilts his head, a warm smile on his lips.

But his eyes. His usually warm amber eyes are as cold as ice.

Snorts and laughs of amusement rings out in the room, making the Alpha go red in embarrassment.