Rut

A short headcanon featuring Alpha!Toji fucking Omega!Yuuji during his rut.

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji.

                    ________________

Toji's ruts are a thing of spectacule. The Alpha, all pumped up with wild instincts and want, is a beast with no holds or bars.

The first time Yuuji helps Toji with his rut, Yuuji honestly felt he was going to DIE. Heck, he felt his SOUL leave his body for a second when Toji pops his knot into Yuuji. Yuuji has always felt full with Toji's dick, but it was on another level with this.

Stars exploded before his eyes and his voice could only let out choked moans. Toji certainly didn't help matters when he continued to thrust into Yuuji's warm carnal, growling into the pinket's ear as he did so.

Toji totally ruined Yuuji with that experience, and the pinket found himself looking forward to his heat or Toji's rut to hit every three months.

Toji's rut during Yuuji's heat is so breath-taking and back breaking that Yuuji feels their fucking deep within his bones 3 or 4 days after.

Currently, Toji is using Yuuji's ass for his pleasure, fucking the omega in a mating press. Yuuji could feel his mate's cock deep in his womb, fucking it open for what's to come.

He's letting out choked screams and moans as his husband keeps on fucking into him, a thin line of drool rolling down the side of his lips. His eyes are hooded and he tears are prickling at the corner of his eyes.

"A- Anata!" Yuuni moans out before trailing off into a scream.

With a growl, Toji picks up the pace, driving a squeal from Yuuji.

It isn't long before the base of Toji's cock starts to swell. Once it catches Yuuji's rim, the omega throws his head back with a moan and comes all over his chest.

Toji keeps thrusting in, even though his cock could no longer come out. He just thrusts in shallowly, growls leaving his lips through his bared teeth.

The Alpha looks feral, his green eyes shining. With a loud growl, he thrusts in deeply one last time and then comes with a grunt, filling up Yuuji's womb with his cum for the first time that night.

While his knot dies down, Toji occupies himself with marking Yuuji's neck and chest, sucking on those engorged tits and drinking up the nectar that flows out from those dark nipples.

Toji's action has Yuuji whimpering, the pinket holding Toji's head tight as his husband sucked his sensitive nipples as well as fill him up to the brim with his cum.

Oh dear. Looks like Sukuna and Megumi will be big brothers again.