Cuddles & Sandwiches

A short headcanon filled with pure fluff guys lmao

Day 2 of Sukuita Week 2021. Prompt: Cuddling

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji

                    _________________

Yuuji nuzzled his face into the warm flesh he was currently trying to suffocate himself with. A large hand settled on his head and he groaned into Ryoumen's large pecs when those firm, calloused fingers started massaging his scalp.

"Get up, Gaki. You have school today." Ryoumen grunted out, his chest rumbling with the sound. "Stop lazing around."

Yuuji groaned again before turning his head to the side. "You and Sukuna-nii should have thought of that before fucking my soul out last night." He grumbled, his lips taking on a pout. "I'm too tired to move."

The teen heaved a pleased sigh as he practically melted on Ryoumen's strong, naked body. Both of their bodies were painted with bites and kiss marks, and Yuuji knew Sukuna's body would be bearing the same marks as well.

Yuuji soon found himself dozing off on his behemoth of a brother, Ryoumen's calm and steady heartbeat, along with his gentle pampering, luring him to sleep.

"Oi. Brat." Sukuna called out, getting on the bed and joining his brothers. He gently wrapped his fingers around the back of Yuuji's mark filled neck, massaging the area. "Skipping school today, I see."

"Hmm. Your faults." Yuuji moaned out, his eyes still closed.

The older twins chuckled out, looking at him with amused red eyes and smirks.

"Oi. You know we both have to work, right?" Ryoumen rumbled out, a thick brow cocked.

"The company will survive without you two for a day. Just hush and be a good pillow, Ryo-nii." Yuuji burrowed himself into Ryoumen's big build, increasing his grip on the Head of the Itadori House.

"Demanding little shit." Ryoumen chuckled once again, running a large hand down Yuuji's toned back. "Difficult, as always."

"Look who's talking." Yuuji retorted with a scoff.

The room descended into a tranquil silence, only interrupted by Sukuna talking softly and lowly on the phone with Uraume on the other end. When he was done, he placed his phone on the large bedside drawer and got onto the bed.

Ryoumen gently maneuvered himself and placed their dozing younger brother on the soft bed. Sukuna got behind the teen and wrapped an arm around his waist, making him to mumble softly.

"Brat." Sukuna chuckled out.

"Love you too." Yuuji whispered, smiling in Ryoumen's chest.