Conquerors and their Pets

A slightly long headcanon featuring Gojo and Sukuna and their pets, Megumi and Yuuji.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji; Gojo Satoru/Fushigoro Megumi; Fushigoro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji; Itadori Yuuji/Itadori Yuuji; Ryoumen Sukuna/Gojo Satoru.

                         ___________

An AU where Gojo teamed up with Sukuna from the get go and found a way to bring the curse back into his original body. The two then went on in destroying the world, making it an oasis for them and the people they know and trust, who also followed and supported them to the end. One part of the world was left for Curses to roam free.

Sukuna and Satoru kept Yuuji and Megumi as their pets - willing pets. The two were quite happy with their new positions and were content with Sukuna and Satoru fucking them with no mercy on every surface of their shrine like home.

Yuuji was the center of the foursome's attention, and for someone who hadn't experienced such attention, he relished in it.

There wasn't a day moans and screams from the two Kings pets weren't heard around the shrine - Yuuji's especially. It was as if the three were trying to fuck him into the next century.

Although, Megumi wasn't allowed to fuck Yuuji without Sukuna's and Satoru's permission. The two Kings liked to be there and watch as Megumi fuck into his best friend like a starving man. His hips moved hard and fast, his cock thrusting into the mewling human below him. Sometimes he took Yuuji tenderly,  and that had either Sukuna or Satoru joining into the fun and fucking his ass, driving him hard into Yuuji.

It fueled Sukuna and Satoru's egos when they had their two pets moaning their names to the high heavens, begging them to just let them cum as they trembled on their masters cock and were having their guts fucked into.

Sukuna was the one who had the most fun with them. Even Satoru wasn't spared from getting his soul fucked into once in a while, seeing as it helped drive the stupidity out of him for a moment. 

Sukuna would have Yuuji and Megumi on his two cock at the same time whilst Satoru was trembling on his fingers. Their cries, pleas, and screams were always music to the 3 meter behemoth's ears. He not only made them cum untouched, he also made them squirt or have dry spells. It wasn't a satisfactory sex if Sukuna didn't fuck them into unconsciousness.

The two Kings were good masters to the pets and required that they obeyed their rules, which was why the sounds of moans and lewd sound of skin slapping against skin coming from their large room came as a surprise to Sukuna and Satoru. 

The two were just coming from getting rid of pesky rebellious mortals.

The two cloaked their presences before soundless teleporting themselves into their room. They came upon a glorious sight, which went straight to their cocks.

Yuuji was on top Megumi, fucking himself on his co-pet's cock with a happy and blissed out expression.

From the tell tale sight of cum tickling down Megumi's ass, it was obvious that Yuuji had had his own fill before he was giving Megumi's his.

The two looked beautiful in their jewels, which moved and clancked together due to their rigorous activity.

Their cock rings were no where to be seen, and that was strike two for them. Their punishment would be a long one today.