Sea Bound II

A continuation of Sea Bound.

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Jin.

This is just pure smut of Toji fucking Jin LMAO. A bara DILF fucking a cute DILF💀💀

                       ×××××××××××

The moon shines bright in all its luminescent white glory through the open windows into the half lit room. Below in the courtyard, servants are cleaning the remnants of the wedding.

"Ahh!" Jin tries to muffle a moan behind his clinched fist. The Mer King looks down at the sight before him, muffling a moan once more at the eroticness of it all.

Toji, who is looking up at Jin with a hot smoldering look, is devouring his cock and playing with his ass with three fingers wet with cherry blossom scented lube.

"Ahn!" Jin throws his head back, his other hand fitting the sheets. "Toji san! Wait! I think I'm about to- ahh!"

With a chuckle, which sends shivers down the shivering Mer's spine, Toji gives Jin's cock one last suck before letting go, removing his fingers from thetrembling King's hole.

Toji moves back a little and regards his work. Jin has kiss marks littering all over his warm sand skin. His cherry lips are kissed swollen, having been bitten a little by Toji. He's covered with a light sheen of swear and the moon's glow on him makes him look so ethereal that Toji wants to ruin him with early pleasures. 

He wants to see this beauty scream still his throat could only let out choked cries. Cries of his name, and only his.

Toji grabs Jin's leg and he pulls the pinket to him. Jin lets out a squeak, his body moving the sheets along with him. 

Toji turns him around and sets him on his knees and hands.

"To- Toji san?" Jin calls out timidly, looking back. The look the raven haired man had is nothing short of HUNGRY. Jin gulps, wondering what he has gotten himself into.

Toji grabs Jin's hip with one hand while the other grabs his cock and positions it against Jin's hole.

Toji's head slowly enters, it's large intrusion making Jin to gasp. Even with the thorough and lengthy preparation, Toji still finds it a little tight to get in.

By the time the dark haired man is halfway in, Jin's already trembling. With a wide grin, Toji grabs tight of Jin's hips and thrusts the rest of his cock into the Mer King.

Jin let's out a squeal, a hand drting back to grab hold of Toji's forearm. 

"Toji san!" 

Toji chuckled and he starts to thrust slowly into Jin. The King is letting out soft moans, his body slowly opening up.

Toji suddenly changes his angle and that gets a loud scream from Jin. A familiar scream.

"Gotcha." Toji said with a demonic grin.

The dark haired Duke stops pulling his thrusts and starts to fuck Jin with abandon. The King's screams, moans and mewls resonated in the room, along with the harsh slaps of skin against skin and Toji's rough grunts and cusses.