Beach Day

A short headcanon featuring the Itadori-Ryoumen-Gojo family at the beach.

Itadori Yuuji/Ryoumen Sukuna/Gojo Satoru.

                      _______________

Sukuna's eye give an irritated twitch at the sight before him. His hands are balled into fists, which he honestly wants to throw at the white haired idoit before him.

"Wee~" Satoru once again throws their child high up into the air, getting a loud squeal of happiness from the red haired child.

"Oi. Shitty glasses." Sukuna grits out. "Be careful with my fucking kid."

"Suku." Yuuji scolds, clicking his tongue.

Sukuna settles his red eyes on the pinket beside him, who has a white-pink haired sleeping babe in his arms.

"Watch your language." The smaller man says sternly, giving his husband an amused look.

"But-! He-!" Sukuna gestures at Satoru with his hands, a look of annoyance on his face.

Yuuji glances at his second husband, who's still tossing his and Sukuna's son in the air, standinv deep in the sea water, which is lapping at his legs and pushing him a little bit.

"Ara-!" Satoru misses and the child lands into the water and a small wave carries him to shore.

"Oh fuck it!" Sukuna runs at the other Alpha and dives at him. He grabs Satoru's face and slams the white haired man into the water.

Yuuji heaves an exasperated sigh as his husband tries to kill his other husband.

Chouso, Yuuji's elder brother, picks up the giggling child from the sand and walks over to the Omega. 

Megumi and Nobara are watching with glee as Sukuna tries to kill their teacher.

"Hey baby." Yuuji chuckles at his son's excited nature and lays a kiss on his forehead, getting a giggle from him. "Now you're all salty." 

"Mama!" The red haired child giggles out.

Yuuji's eye twitched. Maybe Sukuna killing Satoru isn't so bad after all.

Yuuji blinks and grunts as his phone in his pocket rings. Maki brings it out for him, picks up the call and places the phone on his ear.

"Itadori." Yuuji answers with a cheerful voice and smile. Said smile melts away and Yuuji's expression turns into a serious one. "I see. Consider it done." 

The call ends and Yuuji jerks his head, which Maki gets the message.

"Sukuna. Satoru."

Both stop in their struggle and turn to face their Omega. 

"I have a job to do right now. Come take your son, Satoru."

Sukuna removed his hands from Satoru's throat and got up from him. Both of them walk over to the omega and take their children.

"I honestly thought I'd not kill some worthless trash on our vacation, but looks like the organisation has other plans." Yuuji heaves a sigh.

"I take it that they're here then?" Sukuna says with a serious voice, getting a nod from Yuuji. He too heaves a sigh before he bends his upper body and pulls Yuuji into a hot kiss. He rolls his tongue in Yuuji's mouth, who moans lowly.

"Dada! No!" Sukuna's son slaps his face, getting a snort from Yuuji. 

Father and son start a light argument with Sukuna scowling at the toddler and the toddler doing the same. Like father like son, down to the possessiveness. 

Yuuji's pulled into a kiss by Satoru, who uses his free hand to grab Yuuji's ass and kneading the cheek.

With a sigh, Chouso slaps the back of his head, getting an "Ouch!" from the white haired man.

"Stop quashing my nephew, you pervert." Chouso says with a dead eye stare.

"That hurts, nii-san~" Satoru whines at Chouso, pouting at the dark haired man as he rubs the back of his head.

Chouso's eye twitch in irritation. "Don't call me that."

Yuuji rolls his eyes as his brother and Satoru start up their light argument, keeping their voices low so as not to wake up the sleeping babe in Satoru's arm.

With an amused huff, Yuuji starts walking away, Nobara and Megumi by his side.

"So, accident or suicide?" Nobara asks.

"Murder." Yuuji replies. "The client wants to send a message, so they want us to make it as messy as possible."

Nobara's lips stretches into a wide sinister grin, which has some people looking fearfully at her and giving her a wide breathe.

"Fucking finally!" 

Meguni rolls his eyes at her, although he has a gleeful look in his eyes.

Ah, youth.