College Affair

A short headcanon featuring college students Toji and Sukuna claiming their cute professor as theirs💞

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji/Ryoumen Sukuna

                      ________________

Modern AU in which Yuuji's Toji's and Sukuna's History professor. The two have huge crushes on him, but unfortunately, couldn't have him to themselves because he's married.

That doesn't stop them from trying. One day, they notice that Yuuji looks tired and haggard, so they approach the pink haired man. 

Yuuji tries to wave their worries off, but he later breaks down. 

The two see red when they hear that Yuuji's husband has been cheating on him.

They manage to convince Yuuji to go to the club, and they get the professor drunk. One thing leads to another and the next morning, Yuuji finds himself between the two, naked and sticky, ass filled to the brim with cum and his body decorated with live marks.

It becomes awkward between the three of them and Yuuji tries his best to avoid them, immediately leaving the class after his period is over.

Toji and Sukuna finally had enough and cornered the professor one day immediately after his lecture. With one glare from Sukuna, the students hurriedly leave the lecture hall faster.

Toji has his body covering Yuuji's, pressing the smaller man to his desk. Sukuna walks to the door and locks it before going back to join Toji.

If anyone hears the sound of Yuuji moaning and screaming in the empty lecture hall, as well as with the voices of Toji and Sukuna's voices grunting, grunting and saying profane words and praises, no one said shit.

From there on their relationship escalates. It isn't long before the two are coming to Yuuji's home to fuck the pinket in his own matrimonial bed.

Well, not like his husband isn't doing the same.

To mark Yuuji as theirs, the two take to piercing Yuuji's pink nipples with piercings of their colors. When Yuuji's husband sees them, he goes wild, fucking the pinket with such hunger and intensity that has Yuuji limping to classes the next day.

As time goes on, Yuuji starts drawing away from his husband. He moves to another room and he hardly talks to him. It isn't long before Yuuji gives him the divorce papers, a cold look on his face as he regards the man he has been married to for five years.

As usual, his husband tries to manipulate him, but Yuuji's immune now. Thanks to Toji and Sukuna. 

Without looking back, Yuuji packs his bags and leaves the house, heading to the nice home Toji and Sukuna got for him.

To everyone's knowledge, Toji and Sukuna are heirs of two big cooperations. Their fathers literally own the school and the two can do as they see please. That's why when they wanna fuck Yuuji's brains out in his office, they do so, making sure to make the pinket scream his throat out.

Now divorced and finally free, Yuuji can finally be what he so desired: Toji's and Sukuna's pet. And he relishes in their attention, happy to please them like the Kings they are.