Beach Pandemonium

Chaos on the beach featuring Yuuji and his Harem😌

                     _________________

Yuuji forgets his swimming trunks so he has to borrow one of Nobara's shorts. The cloth hugs his ass well, bringing out his curves and enumerating his glorious ass cheeks perfectly.

When he joins the others on the beach, cheerfully and bubbly with a flower background shining behind him while his ass bounces at every move he makes, Yuuta and Junpei promptly pass out from blood loss and the others just gape in shock.

Sukuna and Chose look so /scandalous/ at their baby brother's appearance, as well as turned on. 

Satoru, being Satoru, doesn't hesitate in trying to molest Yuuji, who just looks at his teacher with a cute, confused look as his Sensei gets into his space more than usual. He squeaks when Satoru grabs one bountiful ass cheek, his squeak breaking his brothers from their perverted trances.

Of course Sukuna nii doesn't waste time in running forward and punching Satoru far away and into unconsciousness, his tattooed face dark with malice. As if that isn't enough, he starts kicking Satoru's unconscious bleeding form, muttering promises of death and murder.

And thus began the futile attempt of everyone trying to protect an oblivious Yuuji from the claws of perverts on the beach. 

Too many idiots try to walk up to the pinket and flirt with him, but the looks and glares promising murder and death from Sukuna, Choso, Nanami, Suguru, a conscious Satoru, Megumi and Naoya has them backing away instantly, sweating profusely as their life flashes before their very eyes.

Of course Nobara, Maki, and Mai aren't far behind in their terrifying looks. Just because the three are dating each other doesn't mean they aren't afraid for Yuuji's poor virginity.

As for Yuuta and Junpei, one would think that the nerds will be the weak ones. Oh boy, it is FAR from that. The others watch in shock as Junpei, JUNPEI, promises death and murder to a trembling pursuant, his eyes wide and deranged as he basically exudes blood lust.

When Yuuji finally enters the water and comes back out with his toned body wet and dripping with water, the tight short now tighter, mass pandemonium ensures.

Nanami has to hold down a feral Satoru who has blood dripping down his nose. Choso lets out a shrill squeal before passing out like Yuuta and Junpei, unable to handle his brother's sheer beauty. Satoru and Sukuna both walk away to different directions and leaned on various objects and start praying to their gods to give them strength to overcome the temptation that is Yuuji.

The girls just stare at them with bemusement, wondering how grown men could act like this just because of an oblivious, yet cute, boots. Said cute and oblivious bottom just blinks at them with cute confusion.

Noaya, being Noaya, walks up to him and wraps his arms around Yuuji's waist and dips the pinket. As he tries to kiss Yuuji, Megumi slaps a palm to his lips. Megumi manages to pry him away from Yuuji, dragging him through the sand and tossing him into the sea.

Of course Naoya doesn't give up that easily and he surges forward and drags his cousin down. The two try to drown each other, with Nobara and Maki cheering for Megumi loudly.

Due to the chaos they caused, they are all banned from the beach. Well, all except Yuuji.