Eien no Hana

A somewhat sad short headcanon featuring Yuuji and OG!Sukuna.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                    ×××××××××××××

Sukuna stared at the strange child, who was sitting on their bottom, looking up at Sukuna's tall form with wide amber eyes. The Curse cocked his head as he took in the mangled corpses of what looked to be the child's parents.

Sukuna was having a relaxing evening in his shrine when he felt the sudden burst of energy in his territory. Annoyed, the Curse went to find out what it was, only to be met with a pathetic gruesome sight.

Among in the broken corpses of the humans were the almost disintegrated corpses of Curses. Sukuna saw a familiar amulet in the woman's hand and he snorted in amusement. 

It took real courage for one to use their very soul as a fuel for a simple move. How bold.

The loud giggles of the child had Sukuna settling his eyes back on them. Said child stood up shakenly and waddled over to Sukuna, having some blood on him, yet still looking quite adorable.

Small fists gripped his kimono and those round, almost eyes looked up at his tall form in awe.

His lower mouth licked its lips at the sudden thought of consuming the child.

The tall king of Curses reached out and grabbed the child's head and used it to bring them up to his face.

Sukuna cocked his brow at the child as they squealed and frailed their limbs, grinning toothly at Sukuna and reached out for his face.

The Curse contemplated on what do do, ignoring his bottom mouth which opened wide and had its tongue out, its teeth gleaming sharply as it waited for its snack.

With a sigh, Sukuna tucked the child under one of his arm and disappeared back to his shrine.

                    _____________

When Sukuna brought Yuuji, Uraume stared blankly at their Master, bemused as well as baffled. The Curse just threw the child at Uraume, who caught them by the leg. The child seemed to think it was a game and just squealed and giggled at the rough treatment.

The Curse gave a two finger wave as he walked away and went back to being lazy on the en. 

It was when Uraume was cleaning the child that he found out that his name was Yuuji. His full names were written on the collar of his kimono.

Yuuji grew up in the Ryoumen shrine, happy and bubbly as a child. There wasn't a day he wasn't in Sukuna's large laps, pressed against the Curse with a thumb in his mouth and either likely asleep or staring at the garden with Sukuna - who would halt his smoking.

As Yuuji grew, he became beautifully and ethereal. He grew out his hair, the pink locks smooth and soft. One too many times, Sukuna would hold them between his fingers and feel the soft locks. The wind would blow the sweet scent of peach into his nostrils.

Yuuji thought nothing of it as a young child, but as he grew, he tended to have a blush on his cheeks as Sukuna paid attention to him.