Serene Saturdays

A short headcanon featuring FushiIta in bed trying to sleep and cuddle up❣

Fushigoro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji

Day 5 of FushiIta Week 2021. Prompts: Marriage AU || Cuddling

                      _______________

Megumi and Yuuji married when they were fresh out of college, at the ripe age of 27 and 25, respectively.

The wedding was sponsored by Megumi's father, Toji, who became the new head of the Zen'in clan after the... sudden death if the previous head.

Due to the... untimely demise, Toji, the mongrel of the Zen'in clan, was installed as the new head because he fitted the criteria. And boy did that pissed people off. 

There were grumbles from some members of the clan that the heir to the family wasn't marrying an Omega of noble blood, but there was honestly nothing they could do about it.

The wedding was nothing short of extravagant. Toji went all out, wanting his son's big day with his favourite Omega-

"I'm the ONLY Omega you know and that can tolerate you, Toji san."

-to be spectacular, and Toji wanted it to be nothing of memorable for years to come.

The two, dressed in traditional Japanese wedding attires, said their vows on a shrine ground, sakura petals raining down on them and the others.

Six years later and their love was still going strong. Even though the arrival of their triplets put a hold - but definitely not a permanent stop, to their sex lives, the two were still happy and very much in love.

Currently, husband and wife were snuggled in their bed, Megumi spooning Yuuji as his Omega buried his face in Megumi's broad chest.

Right in their sleep, the two heard the loud pit patting of familiar feet and Yuuji tiredly groaned in Megumi's chest.

"Fuck..." Megumi muttered in Yuuji's hair.

"Language, 'Gumi san." Yuuji muttered. 

And it was a beautiful Saturday too.

Their door is thrown open and in came their children.

"Papa, papa!" Junta, their second born, squealed out. The girl was the first to jump on their parents, getting silent "oofs " from the duvet covered couple.

Teji, their third and last born and named after his grandfather, Toji , followed her lead with a giggle, landing on Yuuji. 

Sukuna, their first born and given his uncle Ryoumen's second name, calmly climbed onto the bed.

"Papa! Wake. Up!" Junta whined with a pout, shaking Megumi's shoulders. The child looked like a carbon copy of Megumi when he was young - from the spiky hair to the soft face - but her personality was that of Yuuji's. 

"Mama." Teji tried to do the same but Yuuji's hands shot out and he grabbed the boy, getting a cute squeak from him, and pulled the black and pink haired boy to his chest.

Megumi moved back a little, giving the two some space, before grabbing his erratic daughter and pulling her to his chest. She whined of course, trying to get out of Megumi's grip, but gave up trying to do so in the end.

Sukuna silently took the spot in-between them, sticking closer to Yuuji. His mother just chuckled and placed his hand on Sukuna's shoulders and pulled his oldest son to his body.

The family of five bundled up together under the covers and cuddled, enjoying each other's heat.

Yuuji was running his fingers through Teji's and Sukuna's hair, getting small purrs of contentment from them. Junta was already purring only because she was relaxing on Megumi's chest. They weren't as large and as Yuuji's, but they'd do.

The calming pheromones the Alpha and Omega were releasing put the three children at ease.

Minutes later the door bell ring before their door was opened. Megumi and Yuuji instantly knew who it was. 

"Where're my favourite grandkids~?!" Toji's voice boomed from downstairs, getting excited gasps from Teji and Junta.

"Toji Oji!"

The two scrambled up and away from the bed, getting grunts from their parents, and jumped to the floor. They dashed out of the room, getting a tired chuckle from Yuuji. Junta suddenly let out a loud squeal and Toji boomed out a chuckle.

Teji's and Junta's excited voices could be heard rambling about everything and Toji, being the dotting grandfather that he was - a horrible one at that - was listening with keen interest.

Megumi looked disgruntled by it all, but the sight of Sukuna still being wrapped around in Yuuji's arms, his cute yet grumpy face still buried in Yuuji's bountiful pecs, soothed the Alpha. He moved forward and wrapped his arms around the two.

Sukuna twitched his nose in irritation but otherwise said nothing. The boy just closed his eyes and soaked up his parents heat.