At Your Service

A short headcanon featuring Sugar Daddy!Toji wearing a maid outfit for Sugar Baby!Yuuji.

Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji.

                     _______________

Yuuji has been on bed rest the moment he reaches the 8th month of his pregnancy. Like the loving sugar daddy that he is, Toji starts taking good care of him. He takes it to a whole new level that he starts wearing a maid dress - stockings and all.

Yuuji finds it cute, as well as hot. He groans that Toji is making him hard, knowing that Yuuji couldn’t do anything naughty until their brat gets out.

And so, Toji torments Yuuji with the maid dress, which hugs his boobs so much that Yuuji just lays his head on them and drift asleep.

Once or twice, Megumi and Sukuna saw him in the maid outfit. Sukuna couldn't say shit because he kinda did the same thing when Megumi was pregnant with their twins. Megumi just smirks at his father and pats his shoulder, his green eyes shining in mirth.

Yuuji gives birth to a cute pink haired girl who later has Toji's green eyes. The tall muscular man dotes on her, having been wrapped around her fingers the moment he saw her. Yuuji playfully moans that Toji doesn't love him like he loves their daughter, and the man just grabs Yuuji and peppers his face with kisses, getting loud laughs and giggles from him, which in turn makes their daughter squeal and giggle. 

Months later, when Yuuji is fully healed and well rested from his childbirth, he convinces Toji to wear the maid outfit again. 

Toji, knowing where it's going, does so with a smirk. What he doesn't expect is Yuuji coming to bed dressed in a short maid dress as well. Toji devours Yuuji with his eyes, and when the pinket calls him Master, that was it.

Yuuji just thank the gods that Tanya is with her Uncle Chouso for the day, because Toji makes him scream to the high heavens. 

Months later, Yuuji isn't surprised to learn that he's knocked up. Again. 

Damn Toji and his super sperm.