Higeki no Kyū

Yuuji wondered what he did wrong to earn the ridicule of the gods and mortals themselves. He has had so many unfortunate disasters in his life that he wondered how he got into such messes.

Day 1 of Sukuita Week 2021. Prompts: Yakuza AU || Blood

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji; Ryoumen Sukuna/Fushigoro Megumi

                   __________________

Yuuji wondered what he did wrong to earn the ridicule of the gods and mortals themselves. He has had so many unfortunate disasters in his life that he suspected that he had his own personal guardian demon by his back who took pleasure in tormenting his already pitiful existence. 

The first disaster in was life happened when he was six and that was the death of his parents in an automobiles accident. As they were the next in line to inherit the title of being the heads of the Zen'in clan (Yuuji's mother was the 2nd child), it was obvious that it was an assassination. But nobody could prove that.

Yuuji's grandfather ran away with him to Shibuya and they lived with the name Itadori, Wasuke's surname.

Yuuji lost his grandfather when he was thirteen to old age. He was numb throughout the burial, disconnected from reality. It was when he woke up the next morning and headed over to his bedroom in the usual act of waking the old Beta up that it dawned on him that he was gone.

Yuuji was alone. 

The Omega had to take care of himself from that point on. Sure, his parents and grandfather left him a fortune, but Yuuji knew that that won't last forever. So, he started doing odd jobs such as working in a restaurant and café.

He met Sukuna in the café. It wasn't a pleasant first meeting, seeing as he accidentally split the coffee Sukuna ordered all over the Prime Alpha's suit due to him tripping on his feet and tumbling down with a cute cry.

Sukuna was calm and collected, but there was no denying the irritated aura whiffting off from him. 

Of course Yuuji apologised, bowing his head as he stuttered his apologies out.

Unfortunately, it seemed those weren't enough, seeing as one of Sukuna's men got handsy.

Yuuji caught the Beta's hand and flung him to the ground. He then twisted his arm and placed ohis feet on his back.

And that was how Yuuji caught the eyes of King of Japan's Underworld.

Yuuji, of course, was fired from his work place, but that didn't stop Sukuna from finding the restaurant the teen worked in. The Omega was skeptical about Sukuna's presence, especially when he learnt from an informant who Sukuna really was and not who he said to be.

It didn't take much for Yuuji to fall in love with the Alpha. Sure, the Alpha was brutish looking and hardly showed any emotion, but Sukuna had a feel to him that calmed Yuuji and made his Inner Omega to purr in delight.

Sukuna started courting the Omega when he was sixteen and when he clocked eighteen, Sukuna claimed his ownership over him by placing an engagement ring on Yuuji's finger as a high school graduation gift.

The two kept their relationship under tight wraps, keeping it all secret. Well, the relationship, not the sex. Yuuji had his virginity taken by Sukuna when he was seventeen and boy was it the best day of his life. The Alpha knew how to make him scream and tremble in brain numbing pleasure. When Sukuna knotted him, Yuuji felt as if he was knocked into another realm filled with only the thoughts of his Alpha resounding in his fucked mind.