Battle Maid

A short headcanon featuring Maid!Yuuji and Crime Boss!Sukuna set in a world which is ruled by crime Syndicates.

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji.

                     ________________

There was a rumor going on that crime King, Ryoumen Sukuna, had a Mutant in his possession. No one believed it of course, seeing as Mutants are very RARE and they were all in hiding.

People who tried to mess with Sukuna all end up dead in horrifying manners. Entire Syndicates were wiped out in a matter of days, dead bodies littering around. 

No one wanted to belive that an already powerful man had a powerful asset in his grasp.

Which was why the scene before them, the destruction and brutality happening before them shocked eveyone to the core.

With the help of some of some Syndicate Clans, the cops, as well as these Syndicates henchmen, had Sukuna cornered in one of his establishments.

The maid, who stood besides Sukuna moments ago, was causing hell on earth. They were dressed in the standard black and white maid dress with a white apron, but theirs reached their knees and long sleeved. They had a red cloth tied to the back of their head, covering their face. They had a white maid headpiece on their head, and they wore black leather gloves.

Screams filled the area as the maid caused untold destruction with only the hands and legs. The pinket caused small dents into the road with their strength.

Cars were destroyed and overturned, smashed in bodies laid on the floor, and watsed bullets littered the floor due to them not penetrating battle maid.

The last remaining man standing, well shaking, was left alive to tell the tale  - which was unnecessary to be honest. The cameras caught everything and half of the world saw it all.

Sukuna walked up to the bloody maid and pulled the short figure close to him. He raised the cloth a little, leaned down and kissed them.

With a feral smirk, he moved back and headed for his awaiting car, the maid dutifully following behind with their hands clasped in front of them.

From that day on, people let Sukuna rule the already corrupt world in relative peace. Although, some foolish ones gave him headaches, but there was nothing his maid didn't clean up.