How We Met

A short headcanon featuring Mafia King Satoru and how he met his wife, Shotadori💖

Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji

                   __________________

Headcanon in which Satoru's men somehow manages to kidnap the cute, loving brother of Mafia God Ryoumen Sukuna, Yuuji, from his school and hand the shota over to their Boss.

Satoru and Sukuna have been having an ongoing beef since the two of them came into power. The two try to avoid each other, but their line of work makes that hard. When they clash, the men currently with them tend to die, leaving them with only their right hands. Sometimes they fight it out, trying to end each other, but both are strong in their own might and fail to do so everytime, only leaving the other with injuries and wounded prides.

In the world of the Mafia, it's not surprising that one or two subordinates tend to fuck up once in a while, which is the case Satoru's currently facing. Five of his men royally fucked up, costing him a shipment of drugs which the police has confiscated. The Mafia King is still deciding on what their real punishment will be, even after making them to each cut a finger and being dealt with by Suguru.

The five then have this stupid idea of kidnapping SUKUNA'S baby brother and giving the boy as a gift to Satoru.

Satoru just stares in shock at the small boy, who's blinking up at him in confusion with that bright, amber eyes of his. The King squeals internally at how cute he is, but outwardly he's furious.

These idiots literally brought war to his fucking doorsteps.

As expected, he unleashes his anger on them, shooting two dead in the head and incapacitating the others by shooting their legs. He commands that the three should be kept alive as they're being dragged away by some of Satoru's men. They would be his apology gift to Sukuna.

With a bright smile, even though he currently has a gun in his hand, Satoru squats down and greets Yuuji with a cheery voice. The boy returns the greeting, a flowery background appearing behind him as he does so
.

Satoru almost dies of nosebleed, making Suguru to give him a disgusted look. 

The white haired man hands the gun over to Suguru before picking up the cute eight year old. He makes light conversation with the kid, who happily replies the questions Satoru asks.

With Yuuji in his arm, Satoru dials Sukuna's number. Of course, the Mafia God answers with rage, a snarl passing through his lips. When Satoru cheerfully tells him that Yuuji's with him, the boy greeting his elder brother cheerfully, Sukuna's growl of rage is deep and frightening. Even Satoru feels a small shiver of fear crawl down his spine.

It doesn't take Sukuna thirty minutes to get to Satoru's estate, and Suguru is there to meet him. He leads the scowling and pissed off God to the main lobby, who has a calm looking Uraume following behind him.

They're met with the sight of Yuuji in the lap of Satoru, who's showing the boy something on his phone. 

"Oi." Sukuna's deep voice rings out loud, drawing their attention to him.

"Suku nii!" Yuuji squeals out, jumping off from Satoru's lap - making the man to pout - and running over to Sukuna. He dives at his brother, who effortlessly catches him immediately. He wraps his arms around Sukuna's neck, babbling to his brother about his day, especially about the kidnapping and Satoru's reaction to it.