Geisha (Part 3)

Ryoumen watches with keen eyes as Yuuji performs before him. The General is sipping sake - a high grade quality one befitting a man of his status and the establishment - with a pleased smirk on his lips as he watches the show his person of interest puts on.

Yuuji sways to the beat of the biwa and koto two of his talented children play in harmony; his hand fan opening and closing, and his kimono fluttering as he turns and twirl like the seasoned dancer he is.

Sharp amber eyes maintain eye contact with winter blues as Yuuji dances seductively for the man of the evening, his light kimono fluttering open as he sways, showing off those milky thighs that has Ryoumen's eyes shining with lust.

Yuuji scent fans out in room like a sharp assassin, coxing the Alpha in Ryoumen to show itself, causing Ryoumen's eyes to have a hint of red in them. 

The grip of the Alpha's hold on his sake cup is tight, and Uraume fears that the ceramic ware might shatter.

The song comes to a stop, and so does Yuuji. The Omega has a sexy smirk on his red painted lips, his scent giving off a smug, pleased aroma as Ryoumen's lust whiffs off in the air.

"Leave us." Ryoumen commans in a rough voice, his eyes staying on Yuuji's form.

Uraume gives a low bow to their master before leaving the room, following after the girls - who Yuuji also dismisses with a flick of his hand - holding their instruments. They slide the doors close, leaving Yuuji and Ryoumen alone inside.

Yuuji outstretches the arm holding the fan and promptly drops said object. The Omega slowly makes his way forward, undressing as he goes.

The first article of clothing to go is the obi, then the kimono on him follows, leaving him dressed in only a thin juban which leaves little to the imagination, and his socks. 

Yuuji slowly gets on his hands and knees, and like a tiger with a prey, he prowls over to Ryoumen - all the while remaining eye contact with the aroused Alpha.

Ryoumen watches the sensual Omega make his way to him with an amused smirk - his elbow set on his thigh and his right cheek propped on his closed fist, his left hand holding the empty sake cup. His eyes follow Yuuji's every move, shining with lust as the Omega situates himself besides Ryoumen. 

"Sorry for the long wait, Ryo. Men. Sa. Ma." Yuuji puntuates the Alpha's name with a sluty tone, blowing into Ryoumen's ear - making the Alpha twitch and the ceramic cup in Ryoumen's grasp gives a small crack.

Yuuji lets out a deep chuckle, his eyes twinkling with mirth. His hand slowly trailed down Ryoumen's clothed arm, his fingers gliding down to his calloused hand. He pries the nearly shattered ceramic ware out of Ryoumen's grip and sets it down on the tiny table before them.

The Omega's fingers trail back up to Ryoumen's broad shoulder before they grip the Alpha's chin, turning him to fully face a smirking Yuuji. Yuuji leans forward, his lips almost touching Sukuna's. 

"Are you ready, Sukuna sama?"

In a flash, Yuuji finds himself being picked up by the burly man and he fights down an undignified squeak from leaving his lips. He hurriedly wraps his arms around Ryoumen's neck to secure himself.

In the arms of Ryoumen, the smaller man weighs nothing.

Ryoumen deposits his prize on the large futon, the Omega landing on the pillows with a soft grunt. The Alpha makes quick work of removing his haori, showing off his well defined chest and stomach, leaving him in only his hakama that rides so low on his waist.

The Alpha moves to cage Yuuji but the Omega stops him with a socked foot, a sly smirk on his dangerous lips.

Ryoumen replies with a smirk of his own. He grabs Yuuji's leg, holding the appendage still. The juban of the Omega slides open, showing off Yuuji's skin.