Of Zen'in Men and Yuuji

A short headcanon featuring our favourite Zen'in men fucking Yuuji ~💖💖

Zen'in Naoya/Itadori Yuuji; Fushigoro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji; Fushigoro Toji/Itadori Yuuji.

                    _________________

Headcanon in which somehow, someway, Yuuji gets found by the Zenin clan. Toji's the head - after getting rid of the unnecessary pests that is - and kinda takes a liking to Shotadori.

Megumi and Naoya take a liking to him as well and from childhood they do everything in their power to get Yuuji to themselves - going far to as trying to kill each other.

Yuuji didn't reach of age before they started touching him. The oblivious shota just let them do as they wish with a cute smile, a heavy blush on his cheeks when either Zenin had him on their laps or fondling his ass, or placing kisses on his neck.

Like the snake he was, Naoya was the one to take Yuuji's virginity as his. The young man had the 14 year old moaning and mewling with his skills, begging for more. He didn't hide it that he fucked Yuuji - heck he took the liberty of fucking Yuuji in the garden one day, which was a sight a seething and cold Megumi came upon.

Proving to be his father's son, Megumi took the liberty and joy in fucking Yuuji before Naoya, who was restrained by his Shikigami.

Megumi didn't hesitate in marking Yuuji's skin with his teeth as he fucks into the gasping and screaming teen. To make things insulting, he picked up Yuuji and walked over to where Noaya knelt, Yuuji suspended in the air. With a cold smirk, Megumi had the Yuuji squirting all over Naoya.

Naoya had this cold look on his face, his eyes blazing with irritation as someone else had his paramour coming untouched and trembling on their cock. Megumi just smirked down at him with green eyes filled with dark glee.

It soon became a game for them to see who'd make Yuuji scream more. It wasn't odd to see them having a threesome, going far and beyond in exhausting Yuuji. The young teen just took their love and obsession with happiness, happy that he had their attention all to himself.

Then Toji joined the equation. The Head of the Zenin clan had his eyes on Yuuji for a LONG time. So, Toji being the perverted bastard that he was, fucked his ward with pleasure. 

Yuuji, who saw Toji as a father and wanted to please him - Toji did save him from the streets as a young child and gave him a happy life - took to being Toji's cocksleeve. 

The teen used all his skills Megumi and Naoya have pounded into him and used it on the older man. He had Toji groaning and cussing as he deep throated the man's impressive cock and massaged it with his throat. He took to moaning and breathing through his nose as Toji took the liberty of fucking his throat. He happily gulped down the man's cum, lapping at his cock and cleaning it of any cum.

Megumi and Naoya took that moment to come in into the room, having been summoned  by the man minutes before the blow job and were behind the shoji doors listening in what was happening. 

The young men all had dangerous looks on their faces as they gazed coldly at Toji, who just grinned widely at them, his eyes narrowing in dark amusement.

To diffuse the situation before any major bloodshed, Yuuji stood between them and Toji and slowly removed his pink kimono, a heavy blush on his face as he looked away shyly.

Everything was momentarily forgotten when the three of them came face to face with a naked Yuuji who only had sheer stockings on and was adorned with the jewels Naoya and Megumi got for him, which also served as nipple clamps and a cock ring. He had a buttplug in, which had a jade on the top.

Who were they to refuse such a delectable meal?

The three put their differences aside and branded together in worshiping Yuuji. They played his body like a fiddle, having him cum so many times on their fingers.

As expected, Toji was the first to fuck him. He had Yuuji on his laps, his hands spreading those thick legs apart, giving the younger men a clear view of his cock thrusting in and out of Yuuji's lubed up hole. He had the teen moaning, gasping, mewling and screaming along to the lewd sounds of skin slapping against skin and the squelching sounds of his cock going in and out of the teen.

Although having a cock ring on, he had Yuuji cumming dry on his cock. The teen squealed loudly into the room, his back arching. One of his hands held tightly to the back of Toji's head, whilst the other was on his forearm, blunt nails digging into his skin.

With Yuuji's warm heat tightening around him, Toji came into the teen, filling up the shota with his cum.

Of course, Megumi and Naoya took that as a challenging and proceeded in trying to out fuck Toji - and themselves as well.

The night saw the three men fucking Yuuji way into the morning, ruining him and filling him to the brim with their cum and love. When it was all said and done, Yuuji passed out in exhaustion and overstimulation.