Junpei's Crush

Ryoumen Sukuna/Itadori Yuuji; Gojo Satoru/Itadori Yuuji; Fushiguro Toji/Itadori Yuuji; Chouso/Itadori Yuuji; Fushiguro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji; Kugisaki Nobara/Itadori Yuuji; Getou Suguru/Itadori Yuuji; and Yoshino Junpei/Itadori Yuuji(one sided).

                  ________________

Yuuji Harem where Gojo, Megumi, Sukuna, Toji, Nobara, Chouso and Geto are Yuuji's bitches. Yuuji is the younger brother of Sukuna, who's the boss of his own clan, as are the others.

One day, they got news that Yuuji has been going out with a brat by the name of Yoshino Junpei.

Like the insecure idiots  they are, they stalked the two of them. Yuuji and Junpei attend the same university. Unfortunately for Junpei, he decides to confess to Yuuji that day.

Like the motherfuckers they are, they send their men to kidnap Junpei when he got to his apartment.

Junpei wakes up tired up in a room, hearing the sounds of moans and the sound of skin slapping against skin. Once his eyes finally adjusts, he is met with the sight of Yuuji sandwiched between Gojo and Toji. Those two are showing Yuuji no mercy as they pound into his poor ass. His body is already decorated with love bites and his face is flushed. The others realized that Junpei was now awake and they take their show to a whole new level.

After Gojo and Yuji is Megumi and Nobara, who take him in missionary style. While Megumi fucks him, Nobara sits on his face, encouraging him to use his mouth like a good boy and eat her out.

After them is Choso and Geto. They, as well as Gojo and Toji, are the kinkiest of the bunch and almost drives Yuuji to the point of insanity with their skills.

They make the pinket come dry on their dicks so many times that Yuuji's body is trembling so much and his eyes are unfocused.

Then comes Sukuna. Even with the state Yuuji is in, he doesn't fucking care. He just takes his little brother like the king he is, staring directly at Junpei as he dies so. He has Yuuji spread, showing off his stretched and red hole, as well as his dick which has a cock ring on and bounces as he is brought up and down Sukuna's cock.

Yuuji is full out crying now and pleading to his nii-san to just let him come with loud mewls.

With a husky voice, Sukuna asks the fucked out Yuuji who he belongs to. Yuuji shakenly calls out their names, being interrupted once in a while by Sukuna's harsh thrusts.

With a smirk, Sukuna says, "You hear that pest? He's ours. Forever." He then turns Yuuji's head and takes his lips into a breath taking kiss, practically fucking his mouth with his tattooed tongue.

Gojo, like the sly fox he is, takes Yuuji's overstimulated cock into his mouth and starts giving him a deep blow job.

Yuuji is full out shaking and spasming now, his eyes rolling back into the back of his head.

Having pity on him, and already close too, Sukuna sends a look to Gojo and the white haired man smirks in understanding.

Gojo unfastens the cock ring and Yuuji cums with a muffled scream into his big brother's mouth, his back arching.

Although experiencing an unbelievable orgasm, Gojo keeps on sucking and Sukuna continues thrusting into his quivering hole.

With a grunt and one final harsh thrust into Yuuji's hole, nailing his prostate one last time, Sukuna cums. With that, Gojo retreats, dropping Yuuji's limp dick.

When they all look at the pinket, they see that he has passed out, a thin line of droll trailing down the side of his lips. Everyone chuckled at his adorable look.

Megumi stood up from the large as fuck bed, still butt ass naked, and walks over to Junpei. Junpei tries to move, honestly trying to hide his boner.

Right there and then, Megumi promises Junpei that he'd kill the boy himself and dispose of his body if he ever looks at Yuuji again, before knocking him out.

After that day, Yuuji and Junpei never saw each other again.