Bodyguard

A short headcanon featuring Alpha Megumi getting possessive of his Omega.

Fushigoro Megumi/Itadori Yuuji

Day 1 of FushiIta Week 2021. Prompts: ABO || Jealousy

                      _______________

It's no secret that Ryoumen Yuuji, the 'Lady' of the Ryoumen clan, and younger brother of Ryoumen Sukuna, the most dangerous Don in all of Japan, has a thing going on with his bodyguard, Fushigoro Megumi.

Of course, Sukuna is aware, and with a detailed and terrifying warning from his younger brother, he left the Alpha alone after a session of interrogation and near torture.

Sukuna is disappointed by Yuuji's choice in Alpha, but there's nothing he could do or say when the Omega makes up his mind. What Yuuji wants, Yuuji gets. Stand in his way and you'll be sleeping with the fishes. Literally.

Sometimes, Sukuna feels like between the two of them, Yuuji's the most bloodthirsty of the Ryoumens. Not even their cousin Chouso could measure up to him, and that's saying something.

Megumi has never allowed his relationship with Yuuji to cloud his judgment. Yuuji's protection and well being comes before anything else, and Megumi gets the job done quietly and swiftly - eliminating any threat formed against his boss and Omega.

The Alpha is a picture perfect example of cool, calm and collected, hardly letting his emotions to get the better of him.

But there are times when his Alpha tries to go berserk, making him to try and slaughter everyone he sees as a challenge when it comes to his Omega.

Such is the case currently. 

The Ryoumen family are currently holding a ball in honour of Chouso's birthday, and Yuuji's dressed to impress. 

The Omega is dressed in a beautiful black dress with transparent long sleeves and pink flowery designs which has a long slit on the left side of it. He has on a pearl necklace with a diamond in the middle, long earrings with pearls at the end, and his wrists are adorned with diamond bracelets. 

Yuuji looks so beautiful in the arm of his brother, who's dressed in a three piece Italian suit, and looking all regal and handsome with his hair slicked back.

As usual, Megumi and Uraume are walking behind them, their eyes sharp and keen, looking out for any trouble.

With Yuuji's beauty and grace, as well as his tantalising peach and honey scent with a splash of Megumi's cinnamon, it's not surprising that everyone's tripping over their two feet to get close to the Omega.

Megumi's eye twitches in irritation as one brave fool places his hand on Yuuji's waist. His Omega just smiles brightly, talking excitedly with the man.

"Gojo." Megumi hisses under his breath, getting an amused glance from Uraume. The Alpha watches in annoyance as the glasses wearing man gets too close to what's his.

Before he could fully process what's happening, Megumi's already standing behind Yuuji, his hands on his Omega's shoulders as he glares menacingly at Gojo. 

Both Alphas are almost at the same height, both towering over Yuuji tremendously.

"Ara~ Yo, Megumi chan~" Gojo cheerfully greets, a large grin on his lips. Said Alpha has let go of Yuuji's waist and has moved back a little, giving the couple some space. 

Megumi bites down the urge to growl at the annoying man, instead, he just nods curtly, his eyes still cold and glaring daggers into Gojo's soul.

Yuuji, feeling the possessive aura and scent of his lover, chuckles under his breath. He turns around and wraps his arms around Megumi's neck, staring up at the Alpha in amusement.

"Dance with me?" Yuuji asks with a sweet smile.

Megumi nods, and he places his hands on Yuuji's waist. He sends one last look at Gojo, who just waves cheerfully, getting an elbow from his 2nd in command, Getou, for his trouble. 

The pair are given room by the others, and they start a slow dance, looking straight into each other's eyes as they flowed perfectly together.

"You know there's no reason to get all worked up about anything right? You're mine, just as I'm yours." Yuuji states, a loving smile on his lips and his eyes sparkling with mirth.

Megumi growls lowly under his breath, his chest rumbling with it. He buries his nose in the crook of Yuuji's neck, scenting him as well as marking him. His eyes go to Gojo again, the emeralds going Alpha red for a second.

Yuuji rolls his eyes in fond exasperation, muttering about Alphas. His lips are suddenly taken by Megumi and his mouthis suddenly being explored by a possessive and skilled tongue.

When Megumi finally has his fill of Yuuji's taste, the Omega has a dazed expression on his face, his eyes shining with lust and a bright blush on his cheeks.

"We need to get married." Megumi says with a rough, husky voice, his eyes shining with a possessive glint. One of his hand goes to lie on the back of Yuuji's neck, where his scent gland, as well as mating spot, is located.

"Does that mean you're ready to give up your position as my guard and become my husband then?" Yuuji asks with a cock of his brow.

"..." Megumi has a frown as he contemplates his choices.

The Alpha will finally mark Yuuji as his, but that will mean that another person will be his new bodyguard, and Megumi has this ego that no one can protect Yuuji perfectly other than him.

With a sigh, the Alpha deflates in defeat.

"I thought so." Yuuji chuckles, reaching up and placing a chaste kiss on his lover's lips. "Come." He interlocks his arm with Megumi's, giving his Alpha a warm smile. "Let's go join Suku nii-sama and Chou nii. They're clearly waiting for us." The Omega jerks his head at the aforementioned Alphas.

Megumi turns around and sees that truly, Sukuna and Chouso are waiting for them, amusement in their eyes.

With a hum, Megumi starts making his way over to the bosses, his most treasured in hand and smiling up at him with love and affection.